Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Northampton

I am very happy with this company as everyone within are knowledgeable and professional. Also, incentive schemes are implied and you are able to build on your performance.
I felt amazing working in company, helping the UK Community to go through that challenging time.My On Site Manager helps me during my day of work and I feel appreciated most of the time.
Excellent working conditions, fair people to work for. Great benefits and outstanding supervisor. Company looks after and helps to make everyone work together.
Great culture at Fast Despatch Logistics and I get along with everyone. They are friendly but efficient and the tasks are easy to do and maintain. I really enjoy working there.
superb company to work for. I recommend Fast Despatch Logistics fully as it is a good place to work. Training and advancement programs are plentyful and easy to do.
They know how to treat their employees. Their benefits are well especially if you’re expecting. Would highly recommend Fast Despatch Logistics to any driver who is looking for a job.
Pros
Good benefit
If you are reading this before working for this company, please stay clear of them! The package might seem attractive but you will end up working for peanuts and when you leave you will find that you OWE THEM a lot of money that they will threaten legal action to recover. READ THE CONTRACT THOROUGHLY and then WALK AWAY! You ABSOLUTELY WILL REGRET working for this company. They make you work for at least 5 weeks without pay, then pay you weekly. When you leave they withhold your wages for weeks, then tell you that they are withholding the money because of damage to the van you returned (even if you didn't think there was any damage!!). THEN you end up OWING THEM money, this can be 1'000s of ÂŁs!!. STAY AWAY!!