Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Peterborough

Fast Despatch Logistic LTD is a company that respects employees, supports them and teaches them how to proceed at work. A working day at fast despatch logistic ltd, it is a normal day in my life because it is very easy and very safe.
Pros
I have insured transport.
Cons
An attractive job that makes you happy to work both on your own and in a team.IT has a very open managerial framework from a social Point view. They are always open to help their teams in successfully performing their tasks and everyone to return home with The though that another day has passed with a good job.
Pros
Great payments
Cons
I don't know any cons.
Im here from about 6 years, great company with great staff. I will recomande this company to everyone. 🏆 🎖 🏅 🏎 .
The job is stresfull some Times, but menagement always happy to help. Better then factory. Could be less parcels to deliver. I would recomend it for friends
First of all they are your friends, they will help you with anything you need. Allways pays on time. They are flexible with the time you work and free days. I recommend 100%
Pros
Free coffee
Fast Despatch Logistics is a great company to work for. Pay is fair, benefits are good, and most of the team that you are placed with is for sure to be a great one.
Pros
Pay is fair, benefits are good
Cons
Weather
The best company you can work for! We are like a family, all of us including the staff. I like that if you need help it's someone there to solve the problem!
Great place to work, everyone is friendly, great pay, great hours everything is great. If you like being out on you’re own this is the job for you and if you like being outdoors.
Pros
Great pay and hours
Cons
FDL is a good place to work. Management is fair and want you to succeed. Good teamwork there. Long days are expected but compensation is very good. Benefits are very good.
Fast Despatch Logistics helped me understand what its like to work, especially in a fast paced work environment. Great people to work with. Would recommend FDL company.
I enjoyed working for Fast Despatch Logistics for the constant change of delivery route and meeting new customers on a daily basis. Would recommend this job to anyone.
Brilliant place to rwork, everyday waking up with the feeling that you want to go to work. Everybody helps each other, the atmosphere is just right for a working environment and would recommend anyone to work for FDL.
Such a big company means guaranteed hours and overtime. Working as a driver means independencey and the team who organises are great. Workplace culture is great and I worked with a great team - the management is great and very organised
Pros
Workplace culture is great
Cons
Lots of overtime available, good management. Variety of different tasks. Physical at times. Friendly and helpful colleges. Opportunity to advance. Many thanks FDL
Pros
Good payment
Cons
Great company to work for!! They are good to their couriers. They pay well. This is a company that places those who work for them before themselves as a business. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Great company to drive for. FDL always made time for my family. Great benefits and home time. They take very good care of their drivers and any concerns.
FDL is a good conpany for you if you need a good experience to work as courier driver. This company is good benefits and suitable to your family. Would highly recommend
It is a very good job as a courier driver at FDL. The management also very very flexible with employees. Employee get good facility from work place. flexible schedule.
Over all, the job was a great fit for me. Good for my schedule and overall preferences. I made lots of good money by working hard, doing my best, remaining punctual as well as being a good coworker.
Pros
Good money
I loved it, the pay was great for it being my first job, it wasn’t too difficult to work there either. The environment was amazing, you meet new people everyday.
Good hours and benefits - overall great company to work with. Other staffs are very helpful all the time, they take good care of their staffs and always have resources if needed.
Pros
Good benefits, helpful staff