Fast Despatch
Happiness score is 68 out of 100

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Southampton

Good management. Not a stressfull job.Verry kind,helpfull and hardworking colleagues.If you are interested to be an delivery driver,this job fits for everyone.
Fast Despatch Logistch is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potențial. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Pros
Free rent
Cons
Make photo to every tire every day
Fast Despatch Logistics is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potential. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
I’ve been working with them for a year and never had any problems. One of the best companies out there to work with. Highly recommend.
Pros
Can take brakes whenever I want
Cons
Don’t have cons
Great team , great job ... don’t think to much , enjoy us !!! Great sincronization , great peoples , everything is peaceful ! !! Good communication ,
The managers are great, it's not that difficult to work here also the payment is very good so you can live a decent life sometimes it s competitive. Overall it's an amazing experience and company
Great place to work. You must be reliable and committed to your work schedule and job duties. Management is awesome. Most of the colleagues I worked with are amazing and friendly.
I learned a lot about driving, had really good experience when woring for Fast Despatch Logistics. Good management Polite coleagues and always helpfull Enjoyed every single day at work