Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Sunderland

I have been working for this company for 6 months and they have fulfilled on there promises. There management is superb and the head office addminstraion team is just as good regarding invoice queries. They always given me work and extra wheen asked, depending they have that day. The management always look after your safety at each branch. I've been given work from the North to the South, that's how big they are.Providing you follow the rules and don't cut corners you get paid exceptionally well. Safety is always no. 1 concern for FDT, and to make you money.HIGHLY recommended working for these!
Pros
Pay. Health and safety. Great management. Fun work place.
Cons
When delivering some customers feedback may be inaccurate, leading to penalties.
It is a fast paced job but it’s enjoyable, the management is spot on they care about your wellbeing and support you till the end. Training is spot on as well if you’re unsure of something they will ring you and explain the procedures.
Pros
Money
Cons
Long drive back home
Good company for drivers to work at. I feel like i have more to offer a company then just being a courier driver. the route planning pretty good. management listened most of the time. I enjoyed my time at the company
I've worked here over a year. If you are interested in an exciting, growing and innovative company and willing to do your part to win as a team, FDL is for you! Very competitive hourly and salaried compensation and benefits.