Fast Despatch
Happiness score is 72 out of 100

Fast Despatch Culture reviews

Fast Despatch Logistics is a one of the best multi drop delivery company in UK. I worked to their Manchester deport recently, and I felt so compatable with their working culture. The managers and coordinators were always friendly and helpful .The only reason which I left them was my children. They are still little and I had to sacrifice times for their activities.If anyone wish to work as a delivery driver, I highly recomend The Fast despatch Logistics Company.
You can be relaxed and listen to audiobooks and podcasts as you work. You can also be focused and fast. Then you can pck up extra work when you finish
Pros
You manage yourself
Cons
Flats
I am very happy with this company as everyone within are knowledgeable and professional. Also, incentive schemes are implied and you are able to build on your performance.
Great group of drivers.Helpful and friendly management.Great theoretical and practical training.Very good work organization.Very good money for hardworking people.
Pros
you always get help when you need it
Cons
N/a
I enjoy my work it’s satisfying knowing you’re doing something to help people especially in the current situation . The manager are helpful and dedicated.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Someday weather conditions
Great place to work.Manager and colleagues are very helpful.Strongly recommend. It's a easy job if you follow all the sorts properly and treat the packages as they were yours. Great help from the beginning.
Pros
On your own
Cons
Traffic!!
My job at FDL is great, each day is different and rewarding and would thoroughly recommend anyone looking for work or a change in career to try these guys first. Could not be more happy.
Pros
Great pay, excellent support, fun job!
Been working here for over a year now and it is an amazing place to work. Other courier drivers are friendly and the depot are always there to help when you need it.
Pros
Help always available
Cons
N/a
If you wish to make good money in a great environment and with a fantastic team, this is the best place! Awesome family and great opportunities for everyone!
Great team , great job ... don’t think to much , enjoy us !!! Great sincronization , great peoples , everything is peaceful ! !! Good communication ,
A very nice environment, good management, very helpful colleagues and you can make your on schedule. You will get help in any situations, from managers and colleagues, just ask for it.
Pros
Flexibility
Very active job, so if you like to be moving about or would like to be more active, you will love this job. Various areas covered, making it fun to visit the areas covered. Managers are really helpful, training is provided and ongoing support when needed. Highly recommend if you are a self-employed contractor.
Pros
Flexibility
Very relaxed and enjoyable place to work. Enjoyed my working time here,nice company and nice people,make sure you get one job on company for grat jobs
Good
Good
Very good company to work with and great management friendly site manager who always there to help m, good team work if needed amazing environment 5 STAR
I’ve been working for Fdl now for just over two months and I can say it’s the best job I’ve ever had. It’s like been your own boss driving to new and exciting places every day. They are flexible As long as u are to. give your manager as much notice as possible for the day u need offAnd generally you will get them. Pay is extremely competitive in such I’m almost out of debt thanks to this job .
Pros
Flexible. Wages, helpful team mates
Cons
Great place with a great team. I’m thankful this place give me the opportunity to work for them. If your looking for a good job with a great boss an your willing to work hard, go for it.
Pros
Good boss
Great place to work for with awesome benefits. All the drivers seem to be committed to safety and making deadlines for deliveries. Highly recommend working for Fast Despatch logistics.
Love working for Fast Despatch Logistics, I have no complaints. Love working out doors, working with a team gives me a sense of pride and teamwork. Manager is very helpful and understand workers issues.
Pros
Good team
Work is very easy. Lots of driving. Meeting new people daily. Very good equipment, always maintained. Management is nice and very helpful. Highly recommend !
I loved working for FDL, it was a very Fun environment. All of the people there including the coworkers and the managers are very nice people. I gained some very good work experience when working here. This has been my favorite job, i have enjoyed getting up and going to work every day!
By far Fast Despatch logistics is great place to work at. The management is above and beyond dedicated to their role in developing a culture of TEAMWORK and friendly environment.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
Rainy days