Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Job security & advancement reviews

Best team in U.K. I have a good experience.all staff are well trained and you are helped every time you have a problem.The FDL company is serious and in the future you will be able to have a secure job where you can support yourself and even your family are really happy to work for the FDL company.
I recommend to all the company FDL is a serious company that pays you well and you have a secure job in times of crisis and especially in this difficult period tried by covid 19.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Highly recommended. Interview stage was quick and easy.Very professional and easy to refer friends and family. The flexibility is a good factor for people with other commitments.
Fast Despatch Logistics is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potential. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Working in Fast Despatch Logistics for over an year so far has been quite a jurney, full of new interesting experiences. To sum it up, the work environment is very pleasant, the management team is really supportive and there are always great new opportunities within the company. Thumbs up for FDLL :)
I just started to work with this company ...so I know them from some friend which is working for them and he told me to kove from my company to his company cuz it’s much better so will see how’s gonna be
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
10 hours
Cons
Normaly
I work for this company for 3 years and it's the best job i ever have. It's a pleasure to work for them
My job at FDL is great, each day is different and rewarding and would thoroughly recommend anyone looking for work or a change in career to try these guys first. Could not be more happy.
Pros
Great pay, excellent support, fun job!
Im here from about 6 years, great company with great staff. I will recomande this company to everyone. 🏆 🎖 🏅 🏎 .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
It's been more then a year, I'm with Fast Despatch and obviously I'm still here! What I'm trying to say is, there is a reason for each and every one to try new things in life, well I've found mine long time ago and I liked it !!!
I been working with this company from June 2019 and still working guys in depot office are great to work for when ever you need help they are there for example i had family death i had picked the rout up i was in middle off it i ranged up and they help out they are very professional and good paid
I felt amazing working in company, helping the UK Community to go through that challenging time.My On Site Manager helps me during my day of work and I feel appreciated most of the time.
not recomended, they charge huge amounts of cash for minor repairs on vans, They also give out the first payment after 4 weeks, so you are working 1 month in advance and you could be fired at any time
Pros
Cons
Not recomended
They treat drivers with no respect at all, with a take it or leave it attitude. Also since I left they owe me £2500 in unpaid wages. Shocking company to have any dealings with the whole experience is one I’d rather forget, but it won’t be over until I take legal action to get my money back
Pros
Lots of work available
Cons
Terrible company to work for
Very active job, so if you like to be moving about or would like to be more active, you will love this job. Various areas covered, making it fun to visit the areas covered. Managers are really helpful, training is provided and ongoing support when needed. Highly recommend if you are a self-employed contractor.
Pros
Flexibility
Very good company to work with and great management friendly site manager who always there to help m, good team work if needed amazing environment 5 STAR
Disappointed is an understatement. I managed to get an interview for this company for their recruitment admin role. The job description sounded fantastic so I was very excited to take a shot and do my best. Upon arrival I was told the original HR/recruiter who I was mean to be interviewed by, will not be seeing me-no reasoning for this, just that she won't. Instead I was met by another HR employee. Not a problem. The 'interview' was an informal chat and possibly the easiest interview I've had to date. Straight away I was told everything that was not advertised on the original job role online- this job was temporary, you are self-employed and need to work 6 days a week. No benefits, no sick pay, no holiday pay, but 'we're really flexible'. All for £400. Scraping JUST above minimum wage. I've worked in numerous office environments, but this takes the biscuit. I was willing to look past this as it's desperate times, desperate measures. Also worth mentioning that the current pandemic does not seem to exist in the Fast Despatch Logistic Limited office as there's no forms of social distancing and it's handshakes all around! They had three open positions for this role as they're 'very busy'- understandibly with the current situations. Couple of days later I get the call to say I got the job. I asked to think about it, and shortly after I accepted the offer. Excited I've gone and told family and friends. Only to receive a call a few hours later from the same HR employee that they have to rescind the job offer as supposedly 'a previous employee has come back and will - more...
Pros
COVID-19 doesn't exist in this office.
Cons
Doesn't know how to tell a good lie with rescinding offers
is an extraordinary company! the company is very attentive to newcomers and I definitely recommend their job offers! Do not hesitate to apply for their offers! the best company
Company has excellent management and supervisors. Company cares about worker safety above all else. Lots of work and they do all they can to make sure you get as many hours as you need.
Pros
Excellent manager
Cons
Fast despatch logistics is a great company to work with. I have a great supervisor and good co workers. They are very flexible. You can have a good career here and room for growth.
  1. Job Security & Advancement