Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Management reviews

Good management. Not a stressfull job.Verry kind,helpfull and hardworking colleagues.If you are interested to be an delivery driver,this job fits for everyone.
I worked for this company and to be honest I would avoid this company at all cost. Management treat you like you are nothing, and they expect you to be on the road from 8 in the morning till 10 at night even although your only aloud to drive the van for a maximum of 10 hours pre-day as per amazon's rules. You pay £200 per week for the van and only work 3 days a week out of the 6 so your basically paying for the van and have small change for your self. When i left they are trying to say I owe them over £1000 for damage to the van that wasn't there when I handed the van back.Avoid these cowboys at all costs.
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Pay, Poor Management.
Absolutely appalling company to work for. Be very careful when you leave they will deduct money for vehicle damage even if it wasn't damaged. I would not recommend working for them. There are many other driving jobs out there. Stay clear of this lot
I have been working for this company for 6 months and they have fulfilled on there promises. There management is superb and the head office addminstraion team is just as good regarding invoice queries. They always given me work and extra wheen asked, depending they have that day. The management always look after your safety at each branch. I've been given work from the North to the South, that's how big they are.Providing you follow the rules and don't cut corners you get paid exceptionally well. Safety is always no. 1 concern for FDT, and to make you money.HIGHLY recommended working for these!
Pros
Pay. Health and safety. Great management. Fun work place.
Cons
When delivering some customers feedback may be inaccurate, leading to penalties.
I find the company good to work for and supportive for me to set up as self employed the management I have met and helped me with any issues or queries I have had.
Pros
flexable working
Great group of drivers.Helpful and friendly management.Great theoretical and practical training.Very good work organization.Very good money for hardworking people.
Pros
you always get help when you need it
Cons
N/a
Good job Management helpfulTeam helpfulOutside in all weathers which does not bother me personallyWages decent Vans are decent and well maintained
Pros
Good wages
Cons
None so far
Working in Fast Despatch Logistics for over an year so far has been quite a jurney, full of new interesting experiences. To sum it up, the work environment is very pleasant, the management team is really supportive and there are always great new opportunities within the company. Thumbs up for FDLL :)
It is a fast paced job but it’s enjoyable, the management is spot on they care about your wellbeing and support you till the end. Training is spot on as well if you’re unsure of something they will ring you and explain the procedures.
Pros
Money
Cons
Long drive back home
I’ve been with Fast Despatch for just over a month. So far so good. I’ve had no major issues and any minor issues I’ve had have been rectified with management quickly. Overall it’s really enjoyable if you enjoy a face to face role and enjoy a fast paced job
A very nice environment, good management, very helpful colleagues and you can make your on schedule. You will get help in any situations, from managers and colleagues, just ask for it.
Pros
Flexibility
FDL is a great company to work for. There are a lot of drivers you can expect help from if you need and management team is always right behind you and happy to help. I’ve never been left on my own to solve a faced problem during my time!
Pros
Fun place of work
Cons
Weather
Good management Positive energy Helpful management Fair enough people around me Feel respectful from the management I learn everyday something and that helps me to improve my skills.
Pros
Feels happy going to work
Cons
Good place to work for
They treat drivers with no respect at all, with a take it or leave it attitude. Also since I left they owe me £2500 in unpaid wages. Shocking company to have any dealings with the whole experience is one I’d rather forget, but it won’t be over until I take legal action to get my money back
Pros
Lots of work available
Cons
Terrible company to work for
worst company to work for !! you get paid after 5 weeks because they keep a deposit from you (usually 2000£) until after you leave but bare in mind! if you make a single scuff or scratch, the deposit is gone! they will charge you 2000£. Management is terrible! they promise you 5 days per week but they only give you 3 days and every 3 weeks they give you 4 days of work max! they are forcing you to split shifts at least 2 times a week. If you take the rent out, you're going home with 30£ profit that day! they literally have no scrupules! Avoid at all cost!
Pros
Cons
long hours, no breaks, poor management, over 250 parcels a day
Very good company with a very good management. They offer you training, support and help if you need. The managers on site are professional but also very friendly and respectful to you and they will help you with everything.
Pros
Good management. Good salary. Friendly and relaxed environment.
Cons
Very good company to work with and great management friendly site manager who always there to help m, good team work if needed amazing environment 5 STAR
I recomand this company .fair management...fair salary..when I have any problem.i receive support from my manager at any time...they never late whit salari
Company has excellent management and supervisors. Company cares about worker safety above all else. Lots of work and they do all they can to make sure you get as many hours as you need.
Pros
Excellent manager
Cons
Work is very easy. Lots of driving. Meeting new people daily. Very good equipment, always maintained. Management is nice and very helpful. Highly recommend !
By far Fast Despatch logistics is great place to work at. The management is above and beyond dedicated to their role in developing a culture of TEAMWORK and friendly environment.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
Rainy days