Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Pay & benefits reviews

Good management. Not a stressfull job.Verry kind,helpfull and hardworking colleagues.If you are interested to be an delivery driver,this job fits for everyone.
I recommend to all the company FDL is a serious company that pays you well and you have a secure job in times of crisis and especially in this difficult period tried by covid 19.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Fast Despatch Logistch is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potențial. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Pros
Free rent
Cons
Make photo to every tire every day
Fast Despatch Logistics is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potential. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Very easy job but fast paced. Boss is very helpful and fair, also all colleagues are nice. Can have lunch break whenever you like and days are flexible
Pros
Easy
Cons
sometimes long hours
Good company for work. You know what you work for and they pay on time. You always have the support of managers. Quiet place to work. paid every week. I recommend
Good job Management helpfulTeam helpfulOutside in all weathers which does not bother me personallyWages decent Vans are decent and well maintained
Pros
Good wages
Cons
None so far
great company, always have the support from managers quick and fast resolve any issues , very easy to manage/access invoices and working time, a good pay-rate for working hours
Pros
flexibility
Cons
at the moment did't get any one
Great company to work for they are willing to work around your lifestyle, Great pay and an amazing team. They can provide a rental van at your cost with no upfront cost if you do not own one and the price is fair compared to other companies.
Pros
Van, fuel card, flexible, self-employed.
I have been working with them for a while now and I'll say I am satisfied. The managers I have had were and are serious. Happy with the routes too and working hours. Thumbs up!
Pros
Flexibile
Cons
Van cost
If you want to earn good money come to work here! Good environment and collaborative. The manager Hélder is the best and helps everyone in anything you need!
Pros
earnings
Cons
I work here 4months so far. And I cannot imagine another place where I can work for. Fair Money, great manager, not boring job. Everybody are nice and helpful.
Pros
Earnings
Cons
promise a lot but come up very little nothing written so can't do anything. Hard to get 4 days work . They actually running two companies one van hire second courier they work hard just to flourish they van hire business you hardly make every minimum uk wages . If you go for your own van will hardly get more than few days work.
Cons
Where do I even start? I started working for FDL after graduating as a quick source of income. It started off well, colleagues are helpful as well as the managers. But that’s as good as it gets. They treat you like slaves. 150+ stops a day. 250+ parcels a day. You end up doing ridiculous hours to the point £127 a day isn’t even worth it. They give and take your shifts whenever they want. You sometimes end up with 4 days of work doing split shifts - pocketing around £90 for the week after they deduct your van costs (£210 a week - ridiculous).This isn’t even the worst bit. After they mistreat you, they rinse you for every penny they owe you. My last pay was meant to be £1,200. But I ended up having to pay £1,400 for 2 scratched alloys and a small scratch on the bumper. They milk you for every penny you have. You’re better off being unemployed than working for these scammers. Absolutes joke of a company.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Long hours, rubbish pay, bad working conditions
worst company to work for !! you get paid after 5 weeks because they keep a deposit from you (usually 2000£) until after you leave but bare in mind! if you make a single scuff or scratch, the deposit is gone! they will charge you 2000£. Management is terrible! they promise you 5 days per week but they only give you 3 days and every 3 weeks they give you 4 days of work max! they are forcing you to split shifts at least 2 times a week. If you take the rent out, you're going home with 30£ profit that day! they literally have no scrupules! Avoid at all cost!
Pros
Cons
long hours, no breaks, poor management, over 250 parcels a day
Excellent job they help you out with everything from fuel to a van is fast paced but isn’t difficult good pay rate too, nice relaxed working by yourself just delivering meeting all different kinds of people
Pros
Good money, nice people from all different backgrounds
Cons
Very good company with a very good management. They offer you training, support and help if you need. The managers on site are professional but also very friendly and respectful to you and they will help you with everything.
Pros
Good management. Good salary. Friendly and relaxed environment.
Cons
I’ve been working for Fdl now for just over two months and I can say it’s the best job I’ve ever had. It’s like been your own boss driving to new and exciting places every day. They are flexible As long as u are to. give your manager as much notice as possible for the day u need offAnd generally you will get them. Pay is extremely competitive in such I’m almost out of debt thanks to this job .
Pros
Flexible. Wages, helpful team mates
Cons
Disappointed is an understatement. I managed to get an interview for this company for their recruitment admin role. The job description sounded fantastic so I was very excited to take a shot and do my best. Upon arrival I was told the original HR/recruiter who I was mean to be interviewed by, will not be seeing me-no reasoning for this, just that she won't. Instead I was met by another HR employee. Not a problem. The 'interview' was an informal chat and possibly the easiest interview I've had to date. Straight away I was told everything that was not advertised on the original job role online- this job was temporary, you are self-employed and need to work 6 days a week. No benefits, no sick pay, no holiday pay, but 'we're really flexible'. All for £400. Scraping JUST above minimum wage. I've worked in numerous office environments, but this takes the biscuit. I was willing to look past this as it's desperate times, desperate measures. Also worth mentioning that the current pandemic does not seem to exist in the Fast Despatch Logistic Limited office as there's no forms of social distancing and it's handshakes all around! They had three open positions for this role as they're 'very busy'- understandibly with the current situations. Couple of days later I get the call to say I got the job. I asked to think about it, and shortly after I accepted the offer. Excited I've gone and told family and friends. Only to receive a call a few hours later from the same HR employee that they have to rescind the job offer as supposedly 'a previous employee has come back and will - more...
Pros
COVID-19 doesn't exist in this office.
Cons
Doesn't know how to tell a good lie with rescinding offers
First of all they are your friends, they will help you with anything you need. Allways pays on time. They are flexible with the time you work and free days. I recommend 100%
Pros
Free coffee
I recomand this company .fair management...fair salary..when I have any problem.i receive support from my manager at any time...they never late whit salari