Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Work-life balance reviews

Best team in U.K. I have a good experience.all staff are well trained and you are helped every time you have a problem.The FDL company is serious and in the future you will be able to have a secure job where you can support yourself and even your family are really happy to work for the FDL company.
I worked for this company and to be honest I would avoid this company at all cost. Management treat you like you are nothing, and they expect you to be on the road from 8 in the morning till 10 at night even although your only aloud to drive the van for a maximum of 10 hours pre-day as per amazon's rules. You pay £200 per week for the van and only work 3 days a week out of the 6 so your basically paying for the van and have small change for your self. When i left they are trying to say I owe them over £1000 for damage to the van that wasn't there when I handed the van back.Avoid these cowboys at all costs.
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Pay, Poor Management.
I recommend to all the company FDL is a serious company that pays you well and you have a secure job in times of crisis and especially in this difficult period tried by covid 19.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Highly recommended. Interview stage was quick and easy.Very professional and easy to refer friends and family. The flexibility is a good factor for people with other commitments.
Fast Despatch Logistics is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potential. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Very easy job but fast paced. Boss is very helpful and fair, also all colleagues are nice. Can have lunch break whenever you like and days are flexible
Pros
Easy
Cons
sometimes long hours
It is a fast paced job but it’s enjoyable, the management is spot on they care about your wellbeing and support you till the end. Training is spot on as well if you’re unsure of something they will ring you and explain the procedures.
Pros
Money
Cons
Long drive back home
I just started to work with this company ...so I know them from some friend which is working for them and he told me to kove from my company to his company cuz it’s much better so will see how’s gonna be
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
10 hours
Starting work at 10 a clock then driving 30 minutes to the first destination , then delivering parcels for another 7 hours , then returning to the station , then gowing home . In the next day repeat .
Pros
frendly place
Cons
Long rutes
Cons
Normaly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
Fast Despatch Logistic LTD is a company that respects employees, supports them and teaches them how to proceed at work. A working day at fast despatch logistic ltd, it is a normal day in my life because it is very easy and very safe.
Pros
I have insured transport.
Cons
I’ve been working with them for a year and never had any problems. One of the best companies out there to work with. Highly recommend.
Pros
Can take brakes whenever I want
Cons
Don’t have cons
An attractive job that makes you happy to work both on your own and in a team.IT has a very open managerial framework from a social Point view. They are always open to help their teams in successfully performing their tasks and everyone to return home with The though that another day has passed with a good job.
Pros
Great payments
Cons
I don't know any cons.
My job at FDL is great, each day is different and rewarding and would thoroughly recommend anyone looking for work or a change in career to try these guys first. Could not be more happy.
Pros
Great pay, excellent support, fun job!
Im here from about 6 years, great company with great staff. I will recomande this company to everyone. 🏆 🎖 🏅 🏎 .
FDL is a great company to work for. There are a lot of drivers you can expect help from if you need and management team is always right behind you and happy to help. I’ve never been left on my own to solve a faced problem during my time!
Pros
Fun place of work
Cons
Weather
Good management Positive energy Helpful management Fair enough people around me Feel respectful from the management I learn everyday something and that helps me to improve my skills.
Pros
Feels happy going to work
Cons
Good place to work for
I felt amazing working in company, helping the UK Community to go through that challenging time.My On Site Manager helps me during my day of work and I feel appreciated most of the time.
A lot off false promises and half truths told at the beginning then it goes down hill fast, told at the beginning that we could earn £700-800 a week and work 6days a week, two days in got updated that the max was 5, four or five days later was told our pay was going down from £143 a day to £123, initially told that we worked a fortnight in hand was then told its 4 weeks and we are paid on the 5th, I thought that wold be it but it gets worse, we were told that all fuel was covered its not, the drivers put in around £80 of fuel a week but are reimbursed around £50, you finish your last drop sometimes almost 2hours away from the depo, they will tell you must log out as your day is over but you would be expected to drive an hour or two back to the depo to drop off undelivered parcels then be interigated as to why you didn't deliver them maybe 2 or 3 out off 250+ parcels for the day, thretend almost daily with the sack and my days working was 3 or 4 a week by the time I paid £210 for the van rental and the prosesing invoice fee of£24 I was lucky to make £180 a week, the prosesing fee I was told was £12 when I started. It ended up 2days a week and I was let go as there wasn't enough work then more problems, I had a scuff on the passenger door and a 1mm chip in the corner of the window when I handed back the van so they took 31 days to assess the vehicle before saying that it was £1870 worth of damage witch my month in hand was only £1020 so I owe them £850, apsolute joke, if you want to be a slave go and work for this company
Pros
Cons
Long hours for a lot less than minimum wage
promise a lot but come up very little nothing written so can't do anything. Hard to get 4 days work . They actually running two companies one van hire second courier they work hard just to flourish they van hire business you hardly make every minimum uk wages . If you go for your own van will hardly get more than few days work.
Cons
Where do I even start? I started working for FDL after graduating as a quick source of income. It started off well, colleagues are helpful as well as the managers. But that’s as good as it gets. They treat you like slaves. 150+ stops a day. 250+ parcels a day. You end up doing ridiculous hours to the point £127 a day isn’t even worth it. They give and take your shifts whenever they want. You sometimes end up with 4 days of work doing split shifts - pocketing around £90 for the week after they deduct your van costs (£210 a week - ridiculous).This isn’t even the worst bit. After they mistreat you, they rinse you for every penny they owe you. My last pay was meant to be £1,200. But I ended up having to pay £1,400 for 2 scratched alloys and a small scratch on the bumper. They milk you for every penny you have. You’re better off being unemployed than working for these scammers. Absolutes joke of a company.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Long hours, rubbish pay, bad working conditions