Fast Despatch
Happiness score is 68 out of 100

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews for Courier

You can be relaxed and listen to audiobooks and podcasts as you work. You can also be focused and fast. Then you can pck up extra work when you finish
Pros
You manage yourself
Cons
Flats
Been working here for over a year now and it is an amazing place to work. Other courier drivers are friendly and the depot are always there to help when you need it.
Pros
Help always available
Cons
N/a
Fast despatch logistics is a great company to work with. I have a great supervisor and good co workers. They are very flexible. You can have a good career here and room for growth.
From day 1 they have been a great company to work for. Manager is very understanding and accommodating to needs when scheduling. Also they do recognize and reward good drivers.
My supervisor is a very understanding and fair person to work for. He will work with u,when u need time off or something unexpected comes up. I enjoy working there.
It was a good paying job that taught you how to deal and interact with customers and conduct good business. I also liked the freedom the job gave me. It was a good experience.
Pros
Friendly staffs
Cons
Great Company to work for. They take really good care of their employees. The Pay is amazing but the work is hard sometimes. They have great benefits.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Great team to work for makes sure that your day goes perfect. There is not a moment that I didn't have a fun day of work. Really love to work for Fast Despatch Logistics.
Work for FDL as a courier driver. Great hours. Lots of overtime. Great people to work with and lots of friends. Straightforward and a good job to have.
Pros
Good benefits
Some days are tougher than others but there's always friendly coworkers willing to help. The best time is also the worst time is December because you get great gifts from customers but you also get alot of work tons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
Everything about this company is great. Great pay, benefits, management and entire workforce. A firm believer in the slogan "A fair day's pay for a fair day's work."
Great Career. Days go fast. This is a very fast paced job. I am able to work on my own most of the day. I work with great people all with the same work goals.
I enjoy being able to work at my own pace and take a break when I need. The environment at my work place is very helpful and hard working people. The hardest part is trying to find new housing development.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Finding new houses
Good paying job with great benefits. Fast paced and always alot to do , the work day flies by! A great job to have and make a career of. Highly recommend !
Great place to work. Keeps you busy. Very productive and gonna be the best job to have if you enjoy driving. The employees are friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand if needed.
Can't really moan I've worked for other company and compared to them these are excellent never had a problem yet. Payment always on time and great detail o. Invoice.