Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews for Courier Driver

Highly recommended. Interview stage was quick and easy.Very professional and easy to refer friends and family. The flexibility is a good factor for people with other commitments.
I worked for this company and to be honest I would avoid this company at all cost. Management treat you like you are nothing, and they expect you to be on the road from 8 in the morning till 10 at night even although your only aloud to drive the van for a maximum of 10 hours pre-day as per amazon's rules. You pay £200 per week for the van and only work 3 days a week out of the 6 so your basically paying for the van and have small change for your self. When i left they are trying to say I owe them over £1000 for damage to the van that wasn't there when I handed the van back.Avoid these cowboys at all costs.
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Pay, Poor Management.
I enjoy my work it’s satisfying knowing you’re doing something to help people especially in the current situation . The manager are helpful and dedicated.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Someday weather conditions
From my experience of working with FDL for some time now, I’m very happy to be a part of this company as they are a supportive and inclusive company that pays well for the work that is carried out. I’ve not had any problems with the company thus far and if any work queries come up during the working day then they are always on hand to help resolve any issues immediately due to the quick communications networks they work through with their employees. All in all, I would recommend working with FDL as the recruitment and training processes are efficient and straight forward as well as the working environment being a positive place to work. Proud to be a part of this company.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Must prepare for all weather
Fast Despatch Logistch is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potențial. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Pros
Free rent
Cons
Make photo to every tire every day
Fast Despatch Logistics is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potential. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Great company to work for they are willing to work around your lifestyle, Great pay and an amazing team. They can provide a rental van at your cost with no upfront cost if you do not own one and the price is fair compared to other companies.
Pros
Van, fuel card, flexible, self-employed.
I’ve been with Fast Despatch for just over a month. So far so good. I’ve had no major issues and any minor issues I’ve had have been rectified with management quickly. Overall it’s really enjoyable if you enjoy a face to face role and enjoy a fast paced job
My job at FDL is great, each day is different and rewarding and would thoroughly recommend anyone looking for work or a change in career to try these guys first. Could not be more happy.
Pros
Great pay, excellent support, fun job!
If you want to earn good money come to work here! Good environment and collaborative. The manager Hélder is the best and helps everyone in anything you need!
Pros
earnings
Cons
First of all they are your friends, they will help you with anything you need. Allways pays on time. They are flexible with the time you work and free days. I recommend 100%
Pros
Free coffee
is an extraordinary company! the company is very attentive to newcomers and I definitely recommend their job offers! Do not hesitate to apply for their offers! the best company
Great place with a great team. I’m thankful this place give me the opportunity to work for them. If your looking for a good job with a great boss an your willing to work hard, go for it.
Pros
Good boss
Great place to work for with awesome benefits. All the drivers seem to be committed to safety and making deadlines for deliveries. Highly recommend working for Fast Despatch logistics.
Love working for Fast Despatch Logistics, I have no complaints. Love working out doors, working with a team gives me a sense of pride and teamwork. Manager is very helpful and understand workers issues.
Pros
Good team
Love working with my FDL family in Manchester. Can't say anything negative about this group of guys. I'm the youngest driver working at this location and these guys make it comfortable for me that I look forward to coming to work.
The job is simple .Sometimes you can ear bonus. The pros are more than cons . Everyday is different and challenging but ultimately very simple. Enjoy working for this company.
Pros
Good pay
Great experience as this is my first courier driver job . I work with individuals who like my work performance. Looking to grow professionally and gain more experience.
Nice place to work. Nice and professional people. Pay is higher than other logistics company for this type of work. good benefits. Would recommend Fast despatch Logistics
I loved working for FDL, it was a very Fun environment. All of the people there including the coworkers and the managers are very nice people. I gained some very good work experience when working here. This has been my favorite job, i have enjoyed getting up and going to work every day!
By far Fast Despatch logistics is great place to work at. The management is above and beyond dedicated to their role in developing a culture of TEAMWORK and friendly environment.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
Rainy days