Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Fast Despatch Logistics is a one of the best multi drop delivery company in UK. I worked to their Manchester deport recently, and I felt so compatable with their working culture. The managers and coordinators were always friendly and helpful .The only reason which I left them was my children. They are still little and I had to sacrifice times for their activities.If anyone wish to work as a delivery driver, I highly recomend The Fast despatch Logistics Company.
Absolutely appalling company to work for. Be very careful when you leave they will deduct money for vehicle damage even if it wasn't damaged. I would not recommend working for them. There are many other driving jobs out there. Stay clear of this lot
Good management. Not a stressfull job.Verry kind,helpfull and hardworking colleagues.If you are interested to be an delivery driver,this job fits for everyone.
I recommend to all the company FDL is a serious company that pays you well and you have a secure job in times of crisis and especially in this difficult period tried by covid 19.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I am very happy with this company as everyone within are knowledgeable and professional. Also, incentive schemes are implied and you are able to build on your performance.
Great group of drivers.Helpful and friendly management.Great theoretical and practical training.Very good work organization.Very good money for hardworking people.
Pros
you always get help when you need it
Cons
N/a
Great place to work.Manager and colleagues are very helpful.Strongly recommend. It's a easy job if you follow all the sorts properly and treat the packages as they were yours. Great help from the beginning.
Pros
On your own
Cons
Traffic!!
Very easy job but fast paced. Boss is very helpful and fair, also all colleagues are nice. Can have lunch break whenever you like and days are flexible
Pros
Easy
Cons
sometimes long hours
Good job Management helpfulTeam helpfulOutside in all weathers which does not bother me personallyWages decent Vans are decent and well maintained
Pros
Good wages
Cons
None so far
I just started to work with this company ...so I know them from some friend which is working for them and he told me to kove from my company to his company cuz it’s much better so will see how’s gonna be
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
10 hours
Starting work at 10 a clock then driving 30 minutes to the first destination , then delivering parcels for another 7 hours , then returning to the station , then gowing home . In the next day repeat .
Pros
frendly place
Cons
Long rutes
The FDL company is serious and in the future you will be able to have a secure job where you can support yourself and even your family are really happy to work for the FDL company.
Cons
Normaly
Fast Despatch Logistic LTD is a company that respects employees, supports them and teaches them how to proceed at work. A working day at fast despatch logistic ltd, it is a normal day in my life because it is very easy and very safe.
Pros
I have insured transport.
Cons
I’ve been working with them for a year and never had any problems. One of the best companies out there to work with. Highly recommend.
Pros
Can take brakes whenever I want
Cons
Don’t have cons
An attractive job that makes you happy to work both on your own and in a team.IT has a very open managerial framework from a social Point view. They are always open to help their teams in successfully performing their tasks and everyone to return home with The though that another day has passed with a good job.
Pros
Great payments
Cons
I don't know any cons.
Great team , great job ... don’t think to much , enjoy us !!! Great sincronization , great peoples , everything is peaceful ! !! Good communication ,
A very nice environment, good management, very helpful colleagues and you can make your on schedule. You will get help in any situations, from managers and colleagues, just ask for it.
Pros
Flexibility
I work here 4months so far. And I cannot imagine another place where I can work for. Fair Money, great manager, not boring job. Everybody are nice and helpful.
Pros
Earnings
Cons
It's been more then a year, I'm with Fast Despatch and obviously I'm still here! What I'm trying to say is, there is a reason for each and every one to try new things in life, well I've found mine long time ago and I liked it !!!
FDL is a great company to work for. There are a lot of drivers you can expect help from if you need and management team is always right behind you and happy to help. I’ve never been left on my own to solve a faced problem during my time!
Pros
Fun place of work
Cons
Weather
Good management Positive energy Helpful management Fair enough people around me Feel respectful from the management I learn everyday something and that helps me to improve my skills.
Pros
Feels happy going to work
Cons
Good place to work for