Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

It's good company, fair with employers and place where you can find nice colleagues. Management is helpful, always ready to help if you need. Salary is very good.
Best work place! Good team! We deliver smiles :) Very good company to work for, friendly environment. Happy to be part of a large team. Good trainig provided before starting the job, all is organised. The manager is always active to help you if you have problems on the road.
I ve already 4 years with FDL , I dont want to change this company never. I was my own boss, the manager didnt stressed me with the phone calls, now I m the manager and I m very happy with my team.
as we all know, this job is not easy. I say this because we have all been there on the road and encountered all kinds of situations. this company offers you the opportunity to grow. if you work hard, you will be noticed and rewarded. everyone does mistakes , I did as well ,but we had the unconditional support of the company and the regional manager . Come and be part of the FDL FAMILY, you will not regret it!