Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews

Mind your own business and nobody stresses you. Managers are so helpfull with you in any way possible. Is like the best workplace that you only dreamed about
Good company for work. You know what you work for and they pay on time. You always have the support of managers. Quiet place to work. paid every week. I recommend
Good job Management helpfulTeam helpfulOutside in all weathers which does not bother me personallyWages decent Vans are decent and well maintained
Pros
Good wages
Cons
None so far
great company, always have the support from managers quick and fast resolve any issues , very easy to manage/access invoices and working time, a good pay-rate for working hours
Pros
flexibility
Cons
at the moment did't get any one
Working in Fast Despatch Logistics for over an year so far has been quite a jurney, full of new interesting experiences. To sum it up, the work environment is very pleasant, the management team is really supportive and there are always great new opportunities within the company. Thumbs up for FDLL :)
It is a fast paced job but it’s enjoyable, the management is spot on they care about your wellbeing and support you till the end. Training is spot on as well if you’re unsure of something they will ring you and explain the procedures.
Pros
Money
Cons
Long drive back home
I just started to work with this company ...so I know them from some friend which is working for them and he told me to kove from my company to his company cuz it’s much better so will see how’s gonna be
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
10 hours
Starting work at 10 a clock then driving 30 minutes to the first destination , then delivering parcels for another 7 hours , then returning to the station , then gowing home . In the next day repeat .
Pros
frendly place
Cons
Long rutes
The FDL company is serious and in the future you will be able to have a secure job where you can support yourself and even your family are really happy to work for the FDL company.
Cons
Normaly
Great company to work for they are willing to work around your lifestyle, Great pay and an amazing team. They can provide a rental van at your cost with no upfront cost if you do not own one and the price is fair compared to other companies.
Pros
Van, fuel card, flexible, self-employed.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
Fast Despatch Logistic LTD is a company that respects employees, supports them and teaches them how to proceed at work. A working day at fast despatch logistic ltd, it is a normal day in my life because it is very easy and very safe.
Pros
I have insured transport.
Cons
I’ve been working with them for a year and never had any problems. One of the best companies out there to work with. Highly recommend.
Pros
Can take brakes whenever I want
Cons
Don’t have cons
I work for this company for 3 years and it's the best job i ever have. It's a pleasure to work for them
I’ve been with Fast Despatch for just over a month. So far so good. I’ve had no major issues and any minor issues I’ve had have been rectified with management quickly. Overall it’s really enjoyable if you enjoy a face to face role and enjoy a fast paced job
An attractive job that makes you happy to work both on your own and in a team.IT has a very open managerial framework from a social Point view. They are always open to help their teams in successfully performing their tasks and everyone to return home with The though that another day has passed with a good job.
Pros
Great payments
Cons
I don't know any cons.
My job at FDL is great, each day is different and rewarding and would thoroughly recommend anyone looking for work or a change in career to try these guys first. Could not be more happy.
Pros
Great pay, excellent support, fun job!
Been working here for over a year now and it is an amazing place to work. Other courier drivers are friendly and the depot are always there to help when you need it.
Pros
Help always available
Cons
N/a
I have been working with them for a while now and I'll say I am satisfied. The managers I have had were and are serious. Happy with the routes too and working hours. Thumbs up!
Pros
Flexibile
Cons
Van cost
If you want to earn good money come to work here! Good environment and collaborative. The manager Hélder is the best and helps everyone in anything you need!
Pros
earnings
Cons
If you wish to make good money in a great environment and with a fantastic team, this is the best place! Awesome family and great opportunities for everyone!
Im here from about 6 years, great company with great staff. I will recomande this company to everyone. 🏆 🎖 🏅 🏎 .
  1. Employee reviews