Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews

Mind your own business and nobody stresses you. Managers are so helpfull with you in any way possible. Is like the best workplace that you only dreamed about
Great team , great job ... don’t think to much , enjoy us !!! Great sincronization , great peoples , everything is peaceful ! !! Good communication ,
A very nice environment, good management, very helpful colleagues and you can make your on schedule. You will get help in any situations, from managers and colleagues, just ask for it.
Pros
Flexibility
I work here 4months so far. And I cannot imagine another place where I can work for. Fair Money, great manager, not boring job. Everybody are nice and helpful.
Pros
Earnings
Cons
It's been more then a year, I'm with Fast Despatch and obviously I'm still here! What I'm trying to say is, there is a reason for each and every one to try new things in life, well I've found mine long time ago and I liked it !!!
I been working with this company from June 2019 and still working guys in depot office are great to work for when ever you need help they are there for example i had family death i had picked the rout up i was in middle off it i ranged up and they help out they are very professional and good paid
FDL is a great company to work for. There are a lot of drivers you can expect help from if you need and management team is always right behind you and happy to help. I’ve never been left on my own to solve a faced problem during my time!
Pros
Fun place of work
Cons
Weather
Good management Positive energy Helpful management Fair enough people around me Feel respectful from the management I learn everyday something and that helps me to improve my skills.
Pros
Feels happy going to work
Cons
Good place to work for
I felt amazing working in company, helping the UK Community to go through that challenging time.My On Site Manager helps me during my day of work and I feel appreciated most of the time.
A lot off false promises and half truths told at the beginning then it goes down hill fast, told at the beginning that we could earn £700-800 a week and work 6days a week, two days in got updated that the max was 5, four or five days later was told our pay was going down from £143 a day to £123, initially told that we worked a fortnight in hand was then told its 4 weeks and we are paid on the 5th, I thought that wold be it but it gets worse, we were told that all fuel was covered its not, the drivers put in around £80 of fuel a week but are reimbursed around £50, you finish your last drop sometimes almost 2hours away from the depo, they will tell you must log out as your day is over but you would be expected to drive an hour or two back to the depo to drop off undelivered parcels then be interigated as to why you didn't deliver them maybe 2 or 3 out off 250+ parcels for the day, thretend almost daily with the sack and my days working was 3 or 4 a week by the time I paid £210 for the van rental and the prosesing invoice fee of£24 I was lucky to make £180 a week, the prosesing fee I was told was £12 when I started. It ended up 2days a week and I was let go as there wasn't enough work then more problems, I had a scuff on the passenger door and a 1mm chip in the corner of the window when I handed back the van so they took 31 days to assess the vehicle before saying that it was £1870 worth of damage witch my month in hand was only £1020 so I owe them £850, apsolute joke, if you want to be a slave go and work for this company
Pros
Cons
Long hours for a lot less than minimum wage
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
promise a lot but come up very little nothing written so can't do anything. Hard to get 4 days work . They actually running two companies one van hire second courier they work hard just to flourish they van hire business you hardly make every minimum uk wages . If you go for your own van will hardly get more than few days work.
Cons
not recomended, they charge huge amounts of cash for minor repairs on vans, They also give out the first payment after 4 weeks, so you are working 1 month in advance and you could be fired at any time
Pros
Cons
Not recomended
Where do I even start? I started working for FDL after graduating as a quick source of income. It started off well, colleagues are helpful as well as the managers. But that’s as good as it gets. They treat you like slaves. 150+ stops a day. 250+ parcels a day. You end up doing ridiculous hours to the point £127 a day isn’t even worth it. They give and take your shifts whenever they want. You sometimes end up with 4 days of work doing split shifts - pocketing around £90 for the week after they deduct your van costs (£210 a week - ridiculous).This isn’t even the worst bit. After they mistreat you, they rinse you for every penny they owe you. My last pay was meant to be £1,200. But I ended up having to pay £1,400 for 2 scratched alloys and a small scratch on the bumper. They milk you for every penny you have. You’re better off being unemployed than working for these scammers. Absolutes joke of a company.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Long hours, rubbish pay, bad working conditions
They treat drivers with no respect at all, with a take it or leave it attitude. Also since I left they owe me £2500 in unpaid wages. Shocking company to have any dealings with the whole experience is one I’d rather forget, but it won’t be over until I take legal action to get my money back
Pros
Lots of work available
Cons
Terrible company to work for
worst company to work for !! you get paid after 5 weeks because they keep a deposit from you (usually 2000£) until after you leave but bare in mind! if you make a single scuff or scratch, the deposit is gone! they will charge you 2000£. Management is terrible! they promise you 5 days per week but they only give you 3 days and every 3 weeks they give you 4 days of work max! they are forcing you to split shifts at least 2 times a week. If you take the rent out, you're going home with 30£ profit that day! they literally have no scrupules! Avoid at all cost!
Pros
Cons
long hours, no breaks, poor management, over 250 parcels a day
Excellent job they help you out with everything from fuel to a van is fast paced but isn’t difficult good pay rate too, nice relaxed working by yourself just delivering meeting all different kinds of people
Pros
Good money, nice people from all different backgrounds
Cons
Hi! I'm the FDL driver from couple of months, but I think we have best team and managers ever. Even if something is going wrong we are supporting each other and FDL is making everything to understand drivers issues and trying their best to sort out the problems. In my opinion FDL is good agency and if you cooperating and following the standard simple rules, you can like your work and want to get up from the bed on the next morning. We have great team!
Pros
Flexibility
Very active job, so if you like to be moving about or would like to be more active, you will love this job. Various areas covered, making it fun to visit the areas covered. Managers are really helpful, training is provided and ongoing support when needed. Highly recommend if you are a self-employed contractor.
Pros
Flexibility
Very good company with a very good management. They offer you training, support and help if you need. The managers on site are professional but also very friendly and respectful to you and they will help you with everything.
Pros
Good management. Good salary. Friendly and relaxed environment.
Cons
Very relaxed and enjoyable place to work. Enjoyed my working time here,nice company and nice people,make sure you get one job on company for grat jobs
Good
Good
Very good company to work with and great management friendly site manager who always there to help m, good team work if needed amazing environment 5 STAR
  1. Employee reviews