Fast Despatch
Happiness score is 72 out of 100

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews

Mind your own business and nobody stresses you. Managers are so helpfull with you in any way possible. Is like the best workplace that you only dreamed about
I’ve been working for Fdl now for just over two months and I can say it’s the best job I’ve ever had. It’s like been your own boss driving to new and exciting places every day. They are flexible As long as u are to. give your manager as much notice as possible for the day u need offAnd generally you will get them. Pay is extremely competitive in such I’m almost out of debt thanks to this job .
Pros
Flexible. Wages, helpful team mates
Cons
The job is stresfull some Times, but menagement always happy to help. Better then factory. Could be less parcels to deliver. I would recomend it for friends
Disappointed is an understatement. I managed to get an interview for this company for their recruitment admin role. The job description sounded fantastic so I was very excited to take a shot and do my best. Upon arrival I was told the original HR/recruiter who I was mean to be interviewed by, will not be seeing me-no reasoning for this, just that she won't. Instead I was met by another HR employee. Not a problem. The 'interview' was an informal chat and possibly the easiest interview I've had to date. Straight away I was told everything that was not advertised on the original job role online- this job was temporary, you are self-employed and need to work 6 days a week. No benefits, no sick pay, no holiday pay, but 'we're really flexible'. All for £400. Scraping JUST above minimum wage. I've worked in numerous office environments, but this takes the biscuit. I was willing to look past this as it's desperate times, desperate measures. Also worth mentioning that the current pandemic does not seem to exist in the Fast Despatch Logistic Limited office as there's no forms of social distancing and it's handshakes all around! They had three open positions for this role as they're 'very busy'- understandibly with the current situations. Couple of days later I get the call to say I got the job. I asked to think about it, and shortly after I accepted the offer. Excited I've gone and told family and friends. Only to receive a call a few hours later from the same HR employee that they have to rescind the job offer as supposedly 'a previous employee has come back and will - more...
Pros
COVID-19 doesn't exist in this office.
Cons
Doesn't know how to tell a good lie with rescinding offers
I work in FDL for 2 months and I love it. The managment is very good and the communication goes fluently throughout everyday and every problem. I think in all the parts they are fair and they are trying to do whatever it takes so you will solve any issues on your route. In every matter seems like a very legit company with great opportunities.
Pros
Good communication
Cons
Nothing at all
Is the best company from our site ever ! The managers are very frendly and willing to help us every time and in the same time we work like a big family because we help each other ! God bless all and I hope that we will work like this forever !🙏
First of all they are your friends, they will help you with anything you need. Allways pays on time. They are flexible with the time you work and free days. I recommend 100%
Pros
Free coffee
I recomand this company .fair management...fair salary..when I have any problem.i receive support from my manager at any time...they never late whit salari
is an extraordinary company! the company is very attentive to newcomers and I definitely recommend their job offers! Do not hesitate to apply for their offers! the best company
I met many very communicative and respectful people. It is a very pleasant working atmosphere , they have a very nice manager there . I like to work here
Great place with a great team. I’m thankful this place give me the opportunity to work for them. If your looking for a good job with a great boss an your willing to work hard, go for it.
Pros
Good boss
Great place to work for with awesome benefits. All the drivers seem to be committed to safety and making deadlines for deliveries. Highly recommend working for Fast Despatch logistics.
Company has excellent management and supervisors. Company cares about worker safety above all else. Lots of work and they do all they can to make sure you get as many hours as you need.
Pros
Excellent manager
Cons
Love working for Fast Despatch Logistics, I have no complaints. Love working out doors, working with a team gives me a sense of pride and teamwork. Manager is very helpful and understand workers issues.
Pros
Good team
Love working with my FDL family in Manchester. Can't say anything negative about this group of guys. I'm the youngest driver working at this location and these guys make it comfortable for me that I look forward to coming to work.
The job is simple .Sometimes you can ear bonus. The pros are more than cons . Everyday is different and challenging but ultimately very simple. Enjoy working for this company.
Pros
Good pay
Fast despatch logistics is a great company to work with. I have a great supervisor and good co workers. They are very flexible. You can have a good career here and room for growth.
Work is very easy. Lots of driving. Meeting new people daily. Very good equipment, always maintained. Management is nice and very helpful. Highly recommend !
Great experience as this is my first courier driver job . I work with individuals who like my work performance. Looking to grow professionally and gain more experience.
Nice place to work. Nice and professional people. Pay is higher than other logistics company for this type of work. good benefits. Would recommend Fast despatch Logistics
I loved working for FDL, it was a very Fun environment. All of the people there including the coworkers and the managers are very nice people. I gained some very good work experience when working here. This has been my favorite job, i have enjoyed getting up and going to work every day!
  1. Employee reviews