Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews

Mind your own business and nobody stresses you. Managers are so helpfull with you in any way possible. Is like the best workplace that you only dreamed about
By far Fast Despatch logistics is great place to work at. The management is above and beyond dedicated to their role in developing a culture of TEAMWORK and friendly environment.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
Rainy days
Excellent working conditions, fair people to work for. Great benefits and outstanding supervisor. Company looks after and helps to make everyone work together.
Good trainers and good company to start driving. They paid good for drivers and the co-workers help you any time you need their help. Would recommend Fast Despatch Logistics
I enjoyed working at FDL. Gained great customer service skills, and also got to meet a lot of different people. The satisfaction of being able to help people was amazing!
Pros
Good salary
I learn so many new things and meet and build good life long relationships with people. I feel really good here. it is a very good place to work for. Highly recommend Fast Despatch Logistics
Great place to work. Competitive workers which make the work place much more enjoyable. Management is on top of everything. Overall its a great if you are looking for a courier driver job.
From day 1 they have been a great company to work for. Manager is very understanding and accommodating to needs when scheduling. Also they do recognize and reward good drivers.
Interesting experience Very good company to work for Appreciate the opportunity Very glad to have worked at FDL Taught me a lot about logistics industry.
I think Fast Despatch logistics is a great and easy place to work. They are very flexible with the hours you can choose from. I enjoyed meeting people every day !
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
Very nice people I work with, it was a fast paced environment... which made the day go by smoothly. I would recommend this work place. the manager listened to the employees, and made it a safe and fun place to work.
Working at Fast Despatch logistics is a great choice. the managers that work there are very polite and understanding, opportunity for advancement is always there.
Very relaxed and enjoyable place to work. Enjoyed my working time here. Great working environment and friendly co-workers. Supervisors and managers were well trained and knew how to manage.
My supervisor is a very understanding and fair person to work for. He will work with u,when u need time off or something unexpected comes up. I enjoy working there.
Good company for drivers to work at. I feel like i have more to offer a company then just being a courier driver. the route planning pretty good. management listened most of the time. I enjoyed my time at the company
Fast Despatch Logistics a great place to advance your family. Make great money. It's not an easy job. But if you follow your safety rules and you avoid any negative contact with customers you would thrive.
Pros
Good salary
I have nothing bad to say about FDL. It's a great place to work. If you have a family, this is an ideal place to work. They provide good health and life insurance.
Pros
Good benefits
Being a courier driver with Fast Despatch Logistics is a physically demanding job, but if you can do the work it's a great company to work for. It allowed me to be home daily with weekends off.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Physical
good company Management is great You must be able to work in all weather conditions. I love the excerise I got with this job . Would recommend working for FDL
Pros
Management is great
I definitely recommend working here! They work around life events, they show concern for family and promote advancement within. They really want to see you succeed!
Great culture at Fast Despatch Logistics and I get along with everyone. They are friendly but efficient and the tasks are easy to do and maintain. I really enjoy working there.
  1. Employee reviews