Fast UK Parcel
Happiness score is 55 out of 100

Fast UK Parcel Employee Reviews

United Kingdom36 reviews

Good money but long hours

Choose your own days but very long hours. Fast paced often don’t get a chance to have lunch because if you fall behind they will charge you if you need support.

Pros

Good money

No consideration

They will hire you when they are in need for busy times, and they will fire you when busy time is gone and will give you no reason. They’ll just say there is not enough work and when there is enough work again you can join again if you want. Long story short, they will use you for the time they need and than throw you in the rubbish.

Never again

Very long hours you are worked to the bone I was sent to Exeter from Newquay, 4 days in a row, 14hours driving a day, they won’t pay for a hotel or accoms so you drive completely shattered which is dangerous, if you complain about that, they let go with less than a days notice. Would never ever work for them again. Oh and if you do decide to work for them, make sure you take photos of your van as they tried to screw me for damage done by the previous driver £900+ and you get paid 5 months after start date.

Pros

Free coffee at depot.

Cons

Everything.

Is not a dream job but pays very well!

You can make a good money if you are not lazy, just need to be up to finish your route and available for extra jobs when they have. Never worked over 10hours. The app don’t let you do it.!

Pros

Work available

Totally misled

They advertise in your local area, then expect to travel two or more hours at your own cost to work in an area miles away. Miss representation of an advert if I have seen one. And a day out off my life.

Pros

Cons

Miss representation

Like modern slave labour

The harder and better you work the more they force onto you also your not garunteed any work only the possibilities of work some weeks you work 6 days some you'll work 1 but they still force you to pay rent of £210 to £230 on the van you use and you have to pay your own fuel they will not help you out

Pros

A personal van

Cons

Long hours, no overtime pay, no breaks, you have to drive dangerously to complete deliveries on time, the better and harder you work the more drops and parcels they will push onto you

A rapid growth company.

I enjoyed a very productive time at Fast UK Parcel. I wish them continued success in the future.I enjoyed my role. I wish it had lasted for longer.A great owner.

Pros

The staff I worked with.

Delivering

The work can become very little to 3 days a week some weeks .. no one cares about the tickets you get out on the road and sometimes it felt like being in school after making a mistake. Very little help from amazon when loading van and pushing you to load and get out of the yard.

Pros

Amazon sandwich at Christmas

Cons

Bad destination and routes

Too many drops per stop.

It could have been a nice job opportunity if the pressure was less. For example 1 stop 1 parcel. Flex App not quite accurate. Sometimes leads to a no through plocked rural off road path and you will need to drive another 3miles to get to the address. ID checks for alcohol and 18+ deliveries will waste your day. Fake parcels will test your dignity just for the sake of the business. You will need to call customer twice after two delivery attempts if they're not home. Waste of fuel and time. Chasing remote debrief driver at the end of your shift in order to hand returns over will be tbe cherry on top.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours for fixed wage.

If you want to lost your mind's work for fast uk

1💩💩💩💩 company2 manager didn't know english3 wheb you load the van take about 3 4 h4 never load tge vad at the time all time is 💩💩💩💩companyyyyyy5 all the time is delay at load

A very unfair policy, stay away

It might be a better deal if you have your on van otherwise don’t waste your time, slavery mentality their fleet is in Gatwick and if something goes wrong with the van they make you go all the way there to get it fix, doesn’t matter where you leave, even though you are paying £210 of rent per week, they do no compensate the money for the petrol. So you pay the rent, you end up doing them a favour like a charity work fixing their van, loose a day of work, and pay for the petrol. WHAT A JOKE, Totally unfair, It should be illegal. Stay away

waste of time

do not work with them as they will lie you straight from the interview, their poor english will not help you get any information, worst training ever as they will talk loudly in their language and you can't hear anything else. do not expect to get paid on time... and many more

Poor workplace

Very unorganised. The expectation is “slave-like work” where work comes before EVERYTHING, even you’re own HEALTH. A place where you are seen as cattle, nothing else. No one cares for anyone, people are disrespectful in the way the act and treat others. They do things behind your back. When asking for “favours” they will hide certain facts to get you to do the task. Once the task has started you will see that there’s much more to it. They don’t work with transparency.

amazing company to work with

amazing staff i work with and amazing managers who keep you moving forward and never let you get stuck. pay is amazing and flexible work day is amazing

Pros

pay and work colleagues

Cons

paying for van

The money not bad but hard work

It's good company to work for money wise specially if you have your owen van Hard work but who will give you £150 A-day without education just driver licences?

Pros

The money

Cons

Hard work

Team work

It is a great company to work, the job is not the easiest but I feel like I make part of a great team. The manager are helpful and dedicated. I have been working side by side with fast uk for 3 years and i'm not desapointed!

Great company

I enjoy my work it’s satisfying knowing you’re doing something to help people especially in the current situation Some days are harder than others like most jobs

Pros

Own hours self employed

Cons

Long hours sometimes weather

Smiling non-stop

Good vibes, good routes, work-life balance reasonable (to say the least), manager very helpful, etc. It really depends on you, as a person... if you're active and positive, this job is actually great. Deffo recommend.

Pros

No boss, do your own thing, lots of ways to make it fun - worth it

Cons

Weather

Very well Organised company

I have worked for many transport companies before and I’ve got to say that Fast UK Parcel have been on of the most supportive companies I have come across. There is a good sense of team spirit from driver level all the way to the top, the owners unlike most companies are very approachable also. I throughly enjoyed my time with the company

Cool Company to work

This is the most fair and honest company that I worked for , everything they promised me I received, even when I left they paid everything the owed. I highly recommend Fast UK Parcel.

Pros

Pay on time

Treated Faily

Routes already sequenced, i was able to load my van in 15 minutes. Supportive managmenet to solve any issues during my deliveries. I've been working for the past 6 months and i'm enjoying it. At the beggining i thought i would not be able to deliver the amont of parcels in less than 9 hours, now sometimes i can finish my routes in 7 hours and go home straight away or make extra money supporting another Driver.

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

Too many parcels

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast UK Parcel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.2
2.4
2.1
2.4
2.2

Compare Fast UK Parcel with

• Fast UK Parcel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?