Fastrack

Fastrack

Fastrack Employee Review

loading unloading

Since starting with Hays I have really enjoyed the competitive environment and team spirit within my team and the wider officer. The training provided is industry leading and I have learnt so much from qualified internal trainers and also colleagues. The benefits and rewards make you determined to do well and build your own business.

4.0Job security/advancement

Don't even think about joining them

I joined them thinking although the money was rubbish, it would be alright. They said everything is easy, but it's not. Very physical job then try driving over 500+ miles in your first four days and one of those days was in Central London. Spending hours driving around but you do finish early, be warned this is the only perk you get and only because traffic is light due to the lockdown. In the snow last week not given a coat just given 2 shirts and 3 jumpers, have no or little stock of work clothes, had to use my own gear. Very messy, abysmal when you are working in the rain or even the snow. Guys there work hard but no prospects of moving up, absolutely none. Management promise lots of different things but none of them will materialise, told nothing but lies. Nothing more than stop gap and they treat you like it. They ended my notice early and didn't pay me for it. Management seems nice but all over the place, disorganised, don't check how you are and eventually stab you in the back when you are down. DO NOT BOTHER JOINING THEM, you will regret it, stuck in a dead end job.

Pros

Early finishes, although only because tarffic is light because of lockdown

Cons

Poor pay, actually below minimum wage, poor management

Great Company but No Progression

It is very friendly environment and I get alone very well with all my colleagues. In this job they trained me up to work in a Laboratory Environment and also to do the booking in and reporting of all the jobs that came in. The management are nice people and it is a very nice place to work the most enjoyable part of the job is socialising with staff and learning a new skill.

Pros

Friendly Management

Cons

No Progression

Friendly people and good company.

Was a good company to work for,but had to move on.I couldn't work allot of ours at that time,because of visa,but can now.

3.2Job security/advancement