Fastrack

Fastrack Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Friendly people and good company.

Was a good company to work for,but had to move on.I couldn't work allot of ours at that time,because of visa,but can now.

Don't even think about joining them

I joined them thinking although the money was rubbish, it would be alright. They said everything is easy, but it's not. Very physical job then try driving over 500+ miles in your first four days and one of those days was in Central London. Spending hours driving around but you do finish early, be warned this is the only perk you get and only because traffic is light due to the lockdown. In the snow last week not given a coat just given 2 shirts and 3 jumpers, have no or little stock of work clothes, had to use my own gear. Very messy, abysmal when you are working in the rain or even the snow. Guys there work hard but no prospects of moving up, absolutely none. Management promise lots of different things but none of them will materialise, told nothing but lies. Nothing more than stop gap and they treat you like it. They ended my notice early and didn't pay me for it. Management seems nice but all over the place, disorganised, don't check how you are and eventually stab you in the back when you are down. DO NOT BOTHER JOINING THEM, you will regret it, stuck in a dead end job.

Pros

Early finishes, although only because tarffic is light because of lockdown

Cons

Poor pay, actually below minimum wage, poor management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fastrack?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fastrack. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement