FastTrack Management Services

FastTrack Management Services Employee Reviews

Great company during the time I was working for them Haven’t worked on the underground since finishing The installation at kings cross st Pancras and Piccadilly
Worked for fast track twice. And I've been underpaid the first time. Not paid the second. And told it was my responsibility to ring up site agents and sort it myself. Totally useless and rude. Avoid at all costs
Pros
Non
Cons
Pay. Attitude. Rubbish work
I've only been here a short time and as a brand new entrant to the world of recruitment the transition could not have been smoother. The support, advice, training and guidance I have received thus far has been second to none! Both managers and my peers are always more than happy to help at any given moment instilling confidence in me and my work. It's a fun place to work but rest assured the job in hand is always done! Don't get me wrong, the world of recruitment is tough and not for the fainthearted however the rewards are great! Here's to many more years at FastTrack!
Pros
Rewarding career
Cons
Very much high's and low's
I've worked for this company for the past 12 years, it has always been a fantastic friendly environment to work within. The company has always had a very flexible and trusting approach with staff, allowing you to work the way the suits you best. I cannot recommend starting / furthering your career at FastTrack enough!!
Pros
flexible, friendly, accommodating, progression
this could be the worst agency around. try to avoid them as full of advertising with no real jobs. They are flooding the internet sites with adds as if there is no one else. a selfish advertising agency which causes a lot of time waste for other people. They just get your details and trying to full employers
An agy who advertise everything! but is not good enough. Full of lies. Be aware of this if you are serious about your time. They used to recruit labours, painters but now they pretend they can do all sorts! It seams they have no speciality in one area as lies are cheap to make. Bad past experience with them. Avoid.
In Fasttrack Company where I used to work, I've gained many skills for example setting up a circuit safely. All the workers are friendly and easy to communicate with and share new information or warn them if there may be hazards. The best part in Fasttrack was that doing this job made me feel more confident and independent within myself.
I have worked for FastTrack for nearly 5 years and its without a doubt the best recruitment agency I have worked for. You are treated like an adult and always listen to any ideas that you have and will implement them if they believe it can benefit the company and the staff
Pros
Good atmosphere and good commission structure
Fasttrack Management Services is a fantastic place to work. Great, professional, mature, fun and relaxed working environment, where you are trusted to do a good job, and not pressured to do so. No micro management, lots of support when needed, and great respect across the company from the top down for everyone.
Pros
Trusting, professional, mature, fun, relaxed and great bonus schemes.
Cons
Your results depend on your effort.
A very enjoyable place to work. Management all very approachable. Good opportunities to progress and further your career. I have worked for FastTrack over 10 years and look forward to many more years to come.
FastTrack is a great place to work and absolutely everyone is lovely and great fun to work with. There is so much opportunity to grow and progress, as well as uncapped earnings and some pretty good incentives! It is really refreshing to work with some understanding and personable senior staff/directors who want to help everyone reach their best potential. Honestly a really lovely company, unlike other agencies.
Pros
Good incentives, commission structure and just a really nice place to work.
Cons
It's recruitment - so hard work but this is the same for anywhere.
I have worked with a number of staffing organisations over the years and it is fair to say I have never worked with a more professional organisation. They truly truly look after their staff. Even temporary staff within the business are treated like a permanent employees.
Pros
Zero Man Management
Cons
You get out what you put in!!
Brilliant recruitment business to provide all the tools for you to succeed! Been here for 4 years and no complaints to be had! Heres to many more!
A very nice place to work. Management are quick to repond to issues and the organisation attitude to safety is commendable.