FedBucks

FedBucks Employee Reviews

The staff work so hard, and they make this the place it is. The staff are helpful, supportive and make the company work, some really driven members of staff, keen to make everything a success.
Very poorly managed with no progression Quite stressful with changing priorities almost on an hourly basis Regular sickness and non attendance of others affect patient care
I felt I had to write this review as I'm passionate about Fedbucks and their commitment to patient care. I've worked for Fedbucks for 1 year now as a Receptionist based at Wycombe Hospital. I can honestly say this is an amazing company to work for. All staff are friendly, hard working and supportive. The management, including the Directors are fantastic, they have an active role in Team building which brings all the staff together in a fun, positive way. The Management Team are always very open to ideas from all staff and are discussed in detail. I feel communications are always open and Management are there whenever needed. Our Receptionist Supervisor is an amazing support to everyone in the Team, he is extremely helpful and will go out his way to help anyone.
Pros
Caring, supportive, rewarding, friendly, positivity
HR department is a disaster an unorganised. I had no letter to confirm my employment start date, had to ring HR several times kept getting false promises! When I finally started I had to beg for my contract which took over theee months, while I was there it also transpired that others had been waiting for well over 6 months for a contract at management level! They also had a major Data breach on my wage slip which had happened before in the organisation yet no major changes had been made to the way they work. Lost complete confidence in the organisation.
Pros
Training opportunities are good
Cons
Office working atmosphere is quite tense and not very friendly
  1. Employee reviews