Fennies

Fennies Culture reviews

Since I have started the staff have been very kind and supportive to me. The children are lovely and the atmosphere is great.
The staff is very selfish and management only like certain staff and won’t support everyone. Staff get away with stuff they shouldn’t. No care for staff.
Pros
Children
Cons
Management and staff
As a new A pprentice fennies I am really enjoying my time , My colleagues and the company as a whole have be friendly and supportive . With in the nurse all pupils diverse needs and safety are taking it to account along side there , physical , social , emotional and intellectual development. Overall fennies is a lovely place to work with a high amount of training provided A strong management team and many career prospects .
Pros
Support colleagues and management
Fennies is a very loving, caring and nurturing company that has every child best interest at heart and care about every child development. Fennies offers amazing opportunities. Fennies also gives away loads of offers in childcare which are very reasonable and have very competitive salaries. When joining a Fennies branch nursery there is always a family atmosphere that offers that home away from home vibe for children and staff.
Pros
Competitive salaries
Cons
Can’t think of any
I have been working for Fennies since 2008. Fennies as a company are very supportive, they encourage you to work your way up within your role. All Fennies work well together and staff are so friendly. I have recently moved from one Fennies to another to further my career and i got welcomed with open arms, the team was very friendly and the nursery has a great atmosphere. Management work closely with staff to support their apprenticeships or any work they need help with. They try to be as accommodating as possible to ensure each member of staff is treated well and feels valued. Fennies have lots of benefits from, Christmas party, training paid for, employee of the month. For example two of our lovely ladies at Epsom recently won a Helicopter Trip with bubbly for winning employee of the month.
Pros
training / friendly
Working for Fennies is like working with a family. Childcare is not the easiest job but when you have a good strong caring team working alongside you it becomes so much more than a job. A working day at Fennies consists of fun activities, team work and a friendly atmosphere. Management are always willing to help their team members and treat us with respect. Fennies have provided many opportunities for development within the company and always look for those within to move up in their roles..
Pros
staff, Training, friendly
I have worked for Fennies for 2 years and love it. The atmosphere within the nursery is always positive and upbeat. The company support you to further your professional development. My team within Epsom are amazing and it is a joy to come to work every day. Salaries are competitive with local nurseries.
Pros
staff, Training, friendly
I have worked for Fennies for just under five years, and I absolutely love working for them. I have been given great opportunities for training throughout the years. I have worked for three of the nurseries and each one of them have taught me something different which I can use in the future to progress in my career.
Pros
Training, Amazing senior team
I have worked in many nurseries and Fennies is one of the best companies I have joined. Yes, the job is hard but the support I receive is great. The hours are long but this is to be expected when you are supporting working parents. Benefits are good, pay is good, staff are happy and make the workplace fun. Staff receive monthly presents to say thank you for their hard work. Premises are beautiful and modern.
Pros
Wonderful building, happy team