Ferrovial

Ferrovial Employee Reviews

A good company to work at. Good salaries and benefits. Cooperative environment. The hardest part is the fact that I am working for a JV in partnership with other companies.
Pros
Good salary, cooperative envoronment
Cons
Different places to work at
Mafia Bullies - sink or swim, put up or shut up. Most corrupt company ever worked for. Non compliant, short cuts made ... Absolutely no training or support in any role, graduates given huge responsibility with no full training.
Pros
People
Cons
Corrupt
I enjoyed my time working at Ferrovial, and would certainly accept a position there again. The role was very interesting, the people were friendly and supportive and they had a good training programme.
Great Company to work for They are very forward thinking and the senior managers listen to the whole team and work well to deliver a top class product
Progressive organization with a lot of different opportunities. Rewards those that work smart and are creative. Great work atmosphere with a great team. Satisfying work to be able to help the clients that they work with.
nice food at presentations etc. nice people. hard work ethic. high achivers good progression etc etc etc etc etc etc etcetc etc etc etc ec etc etc etc
Pay and liaise with Line Managers as required. Record due dates for Criminal Records check and for Cabin Crew medical reviews. Liaise with employees and Line Managers. Participate in administering of benefits and benefit renewals. Required Knowledge. Intermediate HR & Payroll systems knowledge (Sage desirable
I looking for new job because I looking for new some expirenc, and looking for new concerts with my colleagues in my profession I work as land surveyor
good company to work for. worked with excellent engineers and given real responsibilities at an early stage. I would definitely recommend Ferrovial Agroman.
bigger focus in client and site delivery develop more flexible team work and decisions skills develop engineering and managerial skills more exposed to client and suplly chain decisions.
Pros
big and diverse work portfolio
Cons
adaptation to several different stakeholders as there are severel different schemes running
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ferrovial?