Fever

• Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Go for it for quick easy money but it’s a cowboy company and you’re expendable

Was fine for some quick cash, have low expectations and you can enjoy it til they let you go for no reason (happened to a few people). Had a laugh with some staff members, management seemed arrogant and petty.

Pros

Relaxed, paid for sitting around a lot, some decent events to watch

Cons

Staff and hours mismanaged, repetitive work, expendable

Flexible work in exciting industry - be careful of senior management

I had a role as a freelancer and worked well with my team - line manager etc all freelancers in the industry and I learned a lot with them. Incredible and unnecessary pressure from senior management who exhibited a general lack of compassion for staff as well as constant critiques of shows often about things we could not fix or adjust (ie venue restrictions). with the right senior staff this is a really fun and flexible role - currently it is being ran into the ground with a tense work environment. No understanding around sensitive issues such as mental health, health conditions, mask exemption, etc. No understanding of company structure or where to go if issues or complaints

Pros

flexible shifts - self employed basis so can choose hours

Cons

would sometimes lose work based on senior management preference to run shifts instead of me, no staff welfare, compassion, understanding

Fun and fast paced environment

Has a close nit bond within the venues between staff, the pay could be a lot better then what they pay their staff. Good company to work for if your a general manager or in a higher position.

Pros

Free soft drinks on shift, tips

Cons

Late night working

Can be difficult to talk to people on the street

Can be difficult to talk to people on the street, so as it's commission based you may work a really long time and not get a lot of money. People don't want to download the app on the spot cause of Fata, storage..etc

Cons

com

Fun workplace

Serving customers their drinks and what they have required, also help with any problems they may have. its a very enjoyable work place which i look forward to doing.

Pros

tips are given by customers

Cons

not enough hours

friendly staff and management team,great atmosphere.

A typical shift would include : arriving and setting up my till for the night,serving and preparing drinks for the customers,cleaning when I am not serving customers and keeping check on stock levels throughout the night re-filling if needed.

Pros

great atmosphere

Cons

un socil hours

fun workplace and very friendly

its fun place to be, meeting new people every night, the best part of the job is serving on the bar

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fever. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Fever
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?