FGH Security

FGH Security Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my time working with them.

I am only allowed to work 16 hours a week, they adapted to this instantly and the manager is really friendly and welcoming.If there was a problem with signing in or anything relevant, there was always a member of the team I could text or phone. The issue would then be resolved.

Pros

Very quick response time

Cons

Having to prove myself constantly via video links.

Brilliant place to work

FGH is a brilliant place to work, from the top level of management all the way down to the newest steward, everyone is all about the end product, a positive customer experience.As with any company of this size the odd bad egg does slip through the net, but once identified they are dealt with appropriately, be that further training in the first instance or in extreme circumstances removal of that staff member

Pros

Really positbe workplace and ethos, the development opportunities on offer and second to none

Cons

Long hours, but this is not hidden from you, this is one of the first things i was told about at interview

Great team, plenty of hours available , management is always there for you

I joined the team ten months ago and i was immediately impressed with the company level of professionalism and dedication. Definitely recommending FGH with full confidence.

Pros

Free uniform + shoes

Great Experience

I titled this review “great experience because that’s all I’ve had while working with FGH, the management of the company are amazing people who will really look after you and have your back, but due to the nature of the job be prepared to work hard. To be honest you want to work hard cos you know your working for a bunch of great people.

Pros

Paid Lunch breaks, getting annual leave is an easy process and they really protect your time

Cons

don’t like standing you might Not like but you’ll defo enjoy the ppl you work with, that’s about it really

Very good company to work for

Lovely people great job to do such variety within the job if you have your DS badge food is ok but there is never enough given to you after the long hours you work.

Pros

Management is good

Cons

Lack of feeding

Some Decent people

Having well known footballers Come into store to shop I learned patience Management ain’t too bad I guess Hardest part is doing an evening shift following a morning shift the next day Get to see known faces come into store to shop

Ok

Good company to work for got me back on my feet after a job loss plenty of work if your willing to do the hours and good sia course would of liked to stay on and do events as that was my main interest in joining them.. as I gained full time employment elsewhere to which they agreed but never heard from them and my P45 followed not long after

Dynamic

Shifts are never the same. Helps develop customer service/communication. Management nice but sometimes unhelpful and not respondent. Comradery among stuff. Best part is meeting new people. Worst part is sometimes working with incompetent staff (interviews should be tougher).

Do not believe this company's hype!

On boarding was great and then it all went down hill from there! I'll simply list the issues I experienced. • Lack of management engagement, support, and consistency. • Frequent and regular breaches of data protection. • Cover ups of assault against staff members with no follow up or aftercare

Productive fun work place easy place

Enjoy peace productive fun. happiness cool easy .nice place of worship.always looking forward to working I will be more than happy to be working for FGH security company.cheers

Jobs at FGH Security

See more jobs

productive fun to wok with

fgh have some great events that I have been involved with and has thought me a lot. As a security guard I have been giving variety. the main one I enjoyed as a responsivity is safety of customers to staff to artist and guest visiting the venues that I worked at.

Enjoyable and professional place to work.

Friendly and fun place to work. Long hours, but they were enjoyable. Given lots of responsibilities. The management were very good and supportive, there was a real effort to integrate new staff. Family culture. Over the festival season, were part of a team that kept 5 million people safe.

Pros

Free lunches, free travel, good communication from management.

Cons

working away, lots of long travel.

Rewarded for hard-work

They provide security services across many different venues across the UK. If you show potential and can work on your own initiative, you will soon find yourself climbing the company ladder and given better roles and positions.

The hardest part of the job

It was fun to start with going to all different festivals and then it got a bit worse if you were just a steward like myself the people with licence SIA AA they took the mickey out of you. You worked 12-hour shifts sometimes more 8 in the morning to 8 at night or 8 at night to 8 in the morning it was different all the time I'm I remember doing a 20 hour shift and that does knackered me out

I have worked for fgh for a year i started as a steward i am now a door supervisor withe the help and guidance team i managed to pass . The fgh team and mangagment have been very supportive with helping me grow .they are a great company to work for what ever your age and i would highly recommend them and stiil new people to do so .

Pros

Encouragement, team Friendly positively

Cons

Family oriented run Firm.

The best Company I have worked for within the security sector. From the top brass down to the newbie. you are treated the same. like Family. The best thing about FGH. the boss even works for a wage. and he is open on how much per hr he gets.

All rubish

This company is totally rubish all administration team are rubish they never look after their workers they just need work when the need you they make you dad when time is going don't who you are I am working with then 10 year my experience totally rubish

Pros

No they are cheap

Cons

Any time no more money

Friendly & Really Good

Great company to work for. Well looked after and have a good team behind them. Always able to find you work. Management can be a little over bearing sometimes. Overall very happy to work for them again.

Good

Good teams to work with doing a very difficult job. A lot of fun working some great venues and events. Was always a dream to work with this company after seeing them on Dragons Den.

Best security firm in uk

The work is varied and fun and I have never seen another security company in the UK look after the employees like FGH. You can speak to anybody regards any issues that may arise from your supervisor to the company CEO who is right out in the fields working alongside you

Pros

Great support, great staff, great benefits

Cons

You if you leave it’s hard to work for another company

Productive work place

Great place to work at. From working with this company it develops a better understanding of meeting new people and gaining knowledge of how to handle people In busy environments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FGH Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement