Finest Dental

Treatment Coordinator6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Great company to work for

I started with Finest Dental last Summer as a treatment coordinator. My experience has been nothing but good! If you do your job well you get noticed. The people are amazing management are really nice you can speak to them about anything very friendly. The recent negative issues has come from being paid late once only & that was by a few days. We have NEVER not been paid they always pay on time. Staff are also paid really well.

Lovely place to work

I have always found Finest Dental a pleasure to work for. All the staff are lovely, great benefits, great salary and overall great job satisfaction. It can be very fast paced and at times its a little stressful but that's part of the job. It doesn't matter where you work, its always the same stress. I can honestly say i would recommend people to work here, i even got my friend and my sister a job!

Insights into Finest Dental

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Overall a great place to work

Working at Finest Dental is fantastic. Its a company which truly cares about its people and lives and breathes its mission - Helping people feel confident again. Its a challenge being part of a fast growing company, but you learn something new every day, and you learn to change and adapt quickly! Fantastic benefits and salary.

Pros

Salary, flexibility