Finest Dental

Finest Dental Culture reviews

Clear

Young start up doing well

Really cool team and on a daily bases I would do business development and account management. The team grew well and the management were very supportive.

Dentist

What can I say, the team I worked with were all friendly and very welcoming, I was even invited out to their social events. I felt as though I was working for a family practice and not a corporate. I have to admit I was rather sceptical about joining a corporate but now I have worked for Finest Dental I am not looking back! The workplace culture is fun though professional.

Pros

The team are friendly

Cons

The practice was too far away from my home

Forward Thinking & Innovative

Great environment, lovely atmosphere, achievable, busy but rewarding. Can move about to different Development mediums and grow you skill set with shared development tasks

Pros

Friendly Team and Owners

Cons

Just out of the London Zone

Great Company To Work For!

I have work here for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say the staff and management here are so supportive and friendly. There is so much to learn and have developed my skills and knowledge extensively in such a short time. Although some days can be challenging, they are definitely rewarding. Overall, a good working environment, lovely people and great job satisfaction!

Pros

Salary

Cons

Hours

Great Company and Culture

The work atmosphere at Finest Dental is great with a brilliant culture that is rewarding and exceptional compared to previous employments I have held. There is plenty of training available, plenty of reward and recognition for your hard work. It's the kind of place that you wake up on a Monday morning and actually look forward to getting in the car and going to the office. The support you get is excellent, the business structure is great, you feel part of team that cares about you and wants you to grow and exceed to be the best you can be as an employee.

Pros

Flexible working hours, great team, brilliant development structure

Cons

No onsite parking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Finest Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Finest Dental
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?