Finest Dental

Finest Dental Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Poor management

Great place to work with with many opportunities given as well. However your job will not be secure as they can replace you at any moment and that too before your probation period. They did give a weeks payment.

Rewarding company to work for..

I have worked at Finest Dental for the last 2 years and loved every moment of it. Finest Dental will always recognise hard working employees and rewarding them accordingly, for example I original started as a new bookings coordinator and have worked my way up through the company to the Customer Care department. Management are always on hand to help and are really supportive.

Best job i have ever had

I have had the most amazing experience working for Finest Dental. So many opportunities, really good pay, so much job progression. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else. As long as you work hard there is so many benefits.

An actual constructive review

So where to begin. I started working for Finest Dental in November 2017 ad a treatment coordinator for Milton Keynes. My background has always been sales and the main thing that attracted me to Finest Dental was the fact it seemed like a unique career path at the time, a new challenge for me and I saw from the research I did prior to the interview that this dental company was growing rapidly and I wanted to be a part of something great. At first it was daunting as I was completely out of my comfort zone but was excited for the challenge. The support I had at the time was incredible. I had a very supportive practice manager who took her time to get me to a standard she felt was perfect before putting me in front of patients, which shows absolute pride in the company. The managers above and specially the directors have also been great to me. Our main director has invested his time into me, helped me so much not just from a job point of few but also personal and that for me is immense to know that I’m not just a goldfish In the big sea swimming with sharks. Finest dental is all about respect and trust. You put your heart and sole into your work I promise you you get rewarded. I became one of 3 regional sales manager for Finest Dental and I only got there because of management working along side me to boost my skills and ability to take on more responsibly. They believe in you if you believe in them. I couldn’t imagine working for any other company and this review so far sounds too good to be true! Of course there are negatives. There is not one company on this planet -

Failed to pay salaries

I have been grateful to work at finest dental as it gave me experience and opportunity to improve my customer service skills but it got to a point where the bad heavily outweigh the good. Not a trustworthy, safe place to work.

The worst company ever, they do not pay Dentists

The worst company ever, they do not pay Dentists. I worked at Cannon street Finest Dental and i never got payed. They promised that they will transfer the money to my account but they lie !!!

Terrible management and dishonest

I was hired as a dental technician in their company. They were setting up a new lab in Potters bar at the time and said it would be finished in a couple weeks. They wanted me and my husband (a German master technician) to work there. I convinced my husband to quit his job in London because of the commute and we could work together. We were hired. The lab was not finished for nearly 3 months and in that time we had to drive 4 hours daily to Chelmsford and back to help get their work finished. This was a lab that had no facility to do the work correctly in. My husband put his foot down and told them that we were done commuting and they better do something quickly as we were not even compensated for gas. Then after we got there it was still being fitted out and impossible to do the work correctly or to meet the time frames as we were the only dental technicians working for all their dental offices. We left on vacation and they decided to send a lot of work out to China and let us go. They never paid my husband what they owed him after many emails written and not one single email returned. They seemed to be living on borrowed money all the time. Glad we are out of there. What a nightmare.

Pros

coffee, clean environment, close to restaurants and train station.

Cons

just about everything else.

Excellent Opportunity

2 years and counting, and many more to come. Although Finest Dental has many Practices all over the UK, they take very good care of their employees. I have not only excelled as a professional but also grown as an individual.

Pros

Pay, Management, Professional enrichment

Brilliant place

I'm very supported by the practice and lead dentists, I have been offered lots of training to progress my career as a dentist. I work with a fun team and feel valued. I have recommended my friends to local roles, and feel very happy at work.

Pros

Good nurses

Training and progression internally

I started at Finest Dental with no dental experience as a Treatment coordinator and in the last year and a half they have given me training and support, I am now a practice manager. The training you will receive will help you to become better at your job and progress through the company.

Pros

Great training and chances of progression

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Finest Dental?

Love my Job

I started as an apprentice recently doing admin work. This job has really helped me gain a lot of experience and developed many skills I hope to get a permanent place here as I love my job.

I love it!

I have been working here for nearly a year and honestly, I'm really enjoying it! Everyone has helped me improve and develop my skills and I have learnt so much. The location is great and easy with the train station just a short walk away. Great commission structure too.

Forward Thinking & Innovative

Great environment, lovely atmosphere, achievable, busy but rewarding. Can move about to different Development mediums and grow you skill set with shared development tasks

Pros

Friendly Team and Owners

Cons

Just out of the London Zone

Exciting company where you can make a difference and work alongside great people

Since joining Finest Dental I have gained a lot of experience, I love helping patients gain confidence again through the treatments we offer. The team are all so lovely and respectful and the work environment is great. Everyone is very driven by the Finest Dental mission and very passionate about their work. You also get a lot of opportunity at Finest Dental to use your skills and develop professionally. If you want to feel like your work makes a difference then you should work for Finest Dental.

Overall a great place to work

Working at Finest Dental is fantastic. Its a company which truly cares about its people and lives and breathes its mission - Helping people feel confident again. Its a challenge being part of a fast growing company, but you learn something new every day, and you learn to change and adapt quickly! Fantastic benefits and salary.

Pros

Salary, flexibility

An Interesting Place

I have been with Finest Dental for 18 months now and have had such an amazing experience with them. Yes, at times (and most of the time) it has been tough and a lot of changes and developments are happening. But all of them are coming from a place to help improve the company from the business, staff and patient perspectives. Not all the ideas work out brilliantly, but it always keeps going. I have gone through the roles in Finest Dental learning everything within the practice and find that it is a very 'hands-on' approach to working and would suit people who like to keep busy, independent thinkers and can get motivated on their own. The staff become a second family for you, you spend so much time with them that you do feel like you know each all the time and the head office encourage social outings and communications as well as time spent effectively in the practices together. If you can stand the pace, the development and the consistent stream of new ideas then this is the place to work. You can build a career here.

Pros

Staff, Motivation, Independence

Cons

Long Hours

Great Company and Culture

The work atmosphere at Finest Dental is great with a brilliant culture that is rewarding and exceptional compared to previous employments I have held. There is plenty of training available, plenty of reward and recognition for your hard work. It's the kind of place that you wake up on a Monday morning and actually look forward to getting in the car and going to the office. The support you get is excellent, the business structure is great, you feel part of team that cares about you and wants you to grow and exceed to be the best you can be as an employee.

Pros

Flexible working hours, great team, brilliant development structure

Cons

No onsite parking.

Worst Place To Work

I hardly ever write reviews however I felt a strong sense of responsibility to highlight the significant failings of this company. Think long and hard before you decide to join, as you may just find yourself trapped if you do. This is not a dental practice, it is a marketing company with a hardcore sales team. They make their money by signing patients up to treatment but then rarely follow through with what they promise, which results in many complaints. Hundreds if not Thousands of complaints, which are rarely handled well. They never accept responsibility for any of their failings and recommend patients to complain directly at the dentist to recover costs. If, by some miracle, patients are offered refunds, they don't receive it for months, which antagonises the situation! They have an "in-house lab", but I would use this term very loosely. Their turn around time for something as simple as whitening trays is 3 weeks, and even then, lab work is not being returned on time resulting in cancelled and rearranged appointments (which of course results in more complaints). Lab work rarely fits, and if it does, the aesthetics is substandard. I would expect better from an NHS practice than that which is being provided here. Any feedback given by staff is never acted upon. It's that same problem of higher management who are never at the practice, who are not even clinical in background, making decisions about the running of the clinic and execution of treatment. These decisions are made without consulting anyone who actually works there, and anyone who opposes it or raises concerns -

Cons

Worst Place to Work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Finest Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9