Finest Dental

Finest Dental Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Average

Work with good people in practice - all help each other. Lack support from higher positions. Delayed tasks carried out via head office which results in patient complaints. salary is paid manually. Do not expect this to come through anytime before 5-6pm on the day if not after that date. hardest part of the job is relying on the in house lab to keep to deadlines.

Pros

Friendly staff

Great company to work for

I started with Finest Dental last Summer as a treatment coordinator. My experience has been nothing but good! If you do your job well you get noticed. The people are amazing management are really nice you can speak to them about anything very friendly. The recent negative issues has come from being paid late once only & that was by a few days. We have NEVER not been paid they always pay on time. Staff are also paid really well.

Avoid don’t pay staff

Second month not being paid on pay day, always saying they are waiting for a loan and investment. I just want my money!!! This is a joke!! Avoid at all costs not worth the stress of worrying about being paid

Pros

Cons

No pay on time

Lovely place to work

I have always found Finest Dental a pleasure to work for. All the staff are lovely, great benefits, great salary and overall great job satisfaction. It can be very fast paced and at times its a little stressful but that's part of the job. It doesn't matter where you work, its always the same stress. I can honestly say i would recommend people to work here, i even got my friend and my sister a job!

A great company to work for if you enjoy fast paced.

I love working at Finest Dental. Have never had any issues with my pay. Management are good but will require you to think for yourself as well. Are obsessed with exceptional levels of customer service. Not for you if you don't like fast-paced.

Never get paid

This company is a joke they do not pay on time or at all I have had no pay at all over Christmas and everyone just ignores you or shifts the blame . How they still have a business is beyond me stay clear .

Cons

Great place to work if your dedicated

I have worked for finest dental as an area manager for over a year. Working for Finest Dental has been both exciting and enjoyable. I've been in the dental industry for 16 years for different companies but Finest is on another level. It's fast paced, it's a rapidly growing business with some truly amazing people. I cover 3 sites and soon to be 4 and deal with the day to day running of the practices and my teams have now become my second family. Finest dental will look after you should you show dedication and commitment. Salaries are good compared to others in the industry and these are reviewed quite regularly. Having our head office available for training at anytime is also a key factor that I love and benefits the team massively. I cannot wait to see what happens in 2020!

Worst company ever

This is the worst possible company you could ever work for. Not only is there bullying in the work place mainly lead by the sales manager. There is no patient care or staff care. Don’t worry about salary as you won’t ever receive your money! Breaking nearly every CQC requirements. totally unethical. A number of court cases filed against this company. Run while you can!

Best job i have ever had

I have had the most amazing experience working for Finest Dental. So many opportunities, really good pay, so much job progression. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else. As long as you work hard there is so many benefits.

Still waiting for wages

They dont pay staff, terrible place to work. Stressfull and causes anxiety. I have bills to pay and default on my credit because of none payment. Still dont know when I will be paid

Not paid on pay day

They don't pay you on pay day, still waiting almost a week later! Same for all other staff, we all have to borrow money to get by, I do not recomend working

Avoid

I have not been paid my salary, and I am not the only one just before Christmas I have so many bills to pay like everyone else. Just ridiculous! I do not understand how they are still open for business.

Unpaid salaries

They can’t afford to pay your wages, whether your normal staff member or dentist. Not sure how I will get money before Christmas, or if I will be paid in December too.

The worst company ever, they do not pay Dentists

The worst company ever, they do not pay Dentists. I worked at Cannon street Finest Dental and i never got payed. They promised that they will transfer the money to my account but they lie !!!

Corporate dentistry at its worst

Poor management , broken promises , no bonus ( don’t believe them for one minute ) withheld pay If you work for them despite this remember you were warned. All positive reviews on here are written by management don’t be fooled - I like many was !

Pros

Salary offered is attractive

Cons

No bonus, long hours, risk to GDC registration

Stay away!!! Warning

Stay away for your own sanity! This company is a complete disaster, they treat patients like customers and will force the clinicians to sell invasive unethical treatments to the patients. Their moto is "if we don't sell it to the patient, someone else will", as their CEO once put it "Finestdental is a sales company". The senior management of the company is out of reach and will deliberately ignore any emails and phone calls if and when a problem arises. There is NO bonus, NO increase in salary. They will keep your retention at the end without any explanation, this is usually one to two months FULL salary. They have a high dentist and dental nurse turnover, which is understandable as no one in their right mind would be able to work there for a long period of time. Be warned that they have a high patient complaint list due to the way they push their clinicians to sell invasive treatments and the sales team overselling unnecessary treatments. This is by far the worst company I've worked for during my many years of experience. Simply put, STAY AWAY!

Pros

They have dental chairs?!

Cons

The list is too long

Official response from Finest Dental

26 March 2019
After reading these comments it deeply saddens me to realise that previously we have employed people with such little respect and backbone, that they are unable to approach one of the many managers or senior staff in order to air their feedback. The only blow bigger than allowing these people into the company in the first place is the fact that 90% of their feedback is fictitious or slanderous depending on the ambitions of the particular individual. I will start by adding some perspective around Finest Dental, we are a company with over 150 members of staff currently employed, so to only have 10 disgruntled reviews isn’t too bad. Are we perfect ? No. But at east we’re honest about it and we try to improve where we can. In regards to being a sales company….. that couldn’t be further from the truth. Our dentists are on a fixed day rate no matter how many consultations they see or revenue they generate for the business. We do indeed bonus our dentists on their conversion rates from free consultations to paying patients, this isn’t just about sales its also an indicator of the quality of service they are offering to the patient. There is NO BONUS for achieving revenue for a dentist & the reason for this is because we do not want our dentists to sell unethically to achieve more revenue. If anything this surely makes us a poor sales company…. Or at least an honest one. Backed by our almost 800 Reviews on reviews.co.uk, I’m confident in the treatment we provide and the practitioners that provide it. Fun fact….. most dentists in the UK work on a percentage split, therefore the more -

Great Company To Work For!

I have work here for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say the staff and management here are so supportive and friendly. There is so much to learn and have developed my skills and knowledge extensively in such a short time. Although some days can be challenging, they are definitely rewarding. Overall, a good working environment, lovely people and great job satisfaction!

Pros

Salary

Cons

Hours

Good Salary and Benefits

I have recently joined the company last year, not only are the staff welcoming and kind but the salary and benefits are great. There is plenty of opportunity for a pay increase and commission. Convenient location (close to Potters Bar Station) Lots of different jobs available in head office and also practices.

Pros

Close to the station, Salary, People.

Cons

Parking

Overall a great place to work

Working at Finest Dental is fantastic. Its a company which truly cares about its people and lives and breathes its mission - Helping people feel confident again. Its a challenge being part of a fast growing company, but you learn something new every day, and you learn to change and adapt quickly! Fantastic benefits and salary.

Pros

Salary, flexibility

Nice environment but beware

As a cleaner , this is a good job. However there are serious issues with providing cleaning materials and working unpaid. If they can't afford to pay you, then they shouldn't advertise for the position. I've worked 2 months without pay!!

Pros

Modern complex, friendly staff

Cons

Not paid

Worst Place To Work

I hardly ever write reviews however I felt a strong sense of responsibility to highlight the significant failings of this company. Think long and hard before you decide to join, as you may just find yourself trapped if you do. This is not a dental practice, it is a marketing company with a hardcore sales team. They make their money by signing patients up to treatment but then rarely follow through with what they promise, which results in many complaints. Hundreds if not Thousands of complaints, which are rarely handled well. They never accept responsibility for any of their failings and recommend patients to complain directly at the dentist to recover costs. If, by some miracle, patients are offered refunds, they don't receive it for months, which antagonises the situation! They have an "in-house lab", but I would use this term very loosely. Their turn around time for something as simple as whitening trays is 3 weeks, and even then, lab work is not being returned on time resulting in cancelled and rearranged appointments (which of course results in more complaints). Lab work rarely fits, and if it does, the aesthetics is substandard. I would expect better from an NHS practice than that which is being provided here. Any feedback given by staff is never acted upon. It's that same problem of higher management who are never at the practice, who are not even clinical in background, making decisions about the running of the clinic and execution of treatment. These decisions are made without consulting anyone who actually works there, and anyone who opposes it or raises concerns -

Cons

Worst Place to Work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Finest Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9