Fircroft

Fircroft Employee Reviews

Contract Employer acting on behalf of various Employers. Fair and all above board, not a great deal of support and they sometimes had problems with the wages, not getting them right when additional hours had been worked
Could do with some new blood. Most supervisors / managers are average and haven’t worked anywhere else. Some really good potential in recruitment but likely they will leave. One decent regional director. Other than that the whole middle management level needs an overall.
The company management was supportive, the workplace was modern and friendly. the most enjoyable part of my job was completing a specific project or task.
Great place to work and the management and staff really take care of you and are extremely understanding. I would highly recommend to anyone who wanting to pursue a career in recruitment.
For the most part, Fircroft is a company that values their employees, and looks after their needs. There is a wonderful atmosphere, and culture embedded into the business.
Pros
Flexible working; free gym on site; supportive environment; team players
Cons
Intra-departmental management level politics sometimes spills over into the teams
Everyday tasks include, dealing with contractor queries and liaising with payroll. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new contractors everyday
As part of a team that was pushing the way forward for a project team, we started with no procedures. My job was to construct a field storage site, implement procedures and make a best practice that still stand now, and was introduced into other BP establishments
Pros
Work statisfaction
Cons
worked away
job was good but cannot go into any detail of the job or the site as we are not allowed to disscuss to it being confidential company and any name I give would give it away
Pros
Hours and Salary
Cons
wanted me to relocate
Fircroft only handled BP's contractors timesheets and payments. The onboarding process was very slick and organised. Made to feel welcome. Very little contact during the contract. Online timesheet system very good.
Pros
Online time writing
Cons
Very little personal contact
Work was enjoyable with a good team to rely on. Management were also very good. Co-workers helpful, reliable. Didn't have any real problems, got on well with everyone. Enjoyed being part of a team that was achieving something worthwhile.
Pros
Allowed to work at own speed, without being bullied
Cons
Had to work most weekends towards the end of the contract
A very professional company and the people I dealt with were very nice and professional...very concerned when I got layed off..
Cons
the Invoicing team in Fircroft are hard workers who are adapting to massive changes in a growing organisation. the experience of working at Fircroft was invaluable.
Very professional company, excellent work ethics and friendly staff. Even though it was a very short term contract I enjoyed every second of it. Hope to work for them again in the future.
Pros
Friendly, professional staff
Cons
Fircroft was fun to work for and I learnt a lot whilst I was there. Team was very fun to work with and I had a chance to meet lots of staff both in the UK and abroad.