First Contact Chefs

First Contact Chefs Employee Reviews

Free car parking and easy access to the business which is very important to feel safe in these current time with Covid 19 - and a very professional atmosphere to work in
Pros
Free Chocolate
Cons
Chefs that lie on their CV's
free parking - and east access and protective via covid 19 . office is clean - and hours are flexible to support me whilst at work - and space to work ans feel free
Pros
Hours - free chocolate biscuits
Cons
Bad Applicants
Great fun - and I feel secure at work with Covid 19 and free car parking very flexible with child support and time off with my family - and Great Christmas Parties and presents :)
Pros
Staff Parties
Cons
Rubbish Applicants
Pros
Fun and Smiles
Cons
Chefs who cannot cook
Put me into a horrible place. This job that is being advertised now is my previous one. If you want to work for people and not be appreciated for anything crack on. It’s soul destroying.
First Contact Chefs is a great place to work with great team spirit. Every day is different and we all pull together to help Chefs find the next step in their careers. We work in a relaxed yet professional environment and get to speak to some great clients.
Pros
Free Parking - Endless Tea and Coffee
Cons
Great place to work - very nice people and very supporting and structured training and development . First Contact was established to offer the Hotel, Catering and Hospitality Industry a fresh approach to the resource of chefs. Our highest priority is to build a mutually successful relationship with our clients and candidates based on our knowledge and understanding of their individual needs. We strive to deliver the highest standards of quality and consistency of service.
Pros
Lots of free Chocolate etc
Cons
Murray