First Home Improvements

Marketer3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

2.9Job security & advancement

Great Place to work

Its a great place to work. I struggle with social interactions and this job has helped me to improve my social skills. i work within the call centre along side an amazing and supportive team. it has helped me to gain so much confidence within myself and other aspects of my life. the pay is great for young people and students. you can also earn a lot of money from here as well. the training is very good and they give you a clear outline of what the job entails.

Pros

lots of breaks, free coffee, friendly

Amazing place to work

I absolutely love working here. I currently work in the call centre within a great team. Everyone is very supportive and have an amazing attitude to work. The rate of pay is very good and very competitive. The training for this role is on going and the manager is always pushing us to do our best. The Call centre is very motivated which is what you need in an office environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is coming in and speaking to people from all walks of life on the phone.

Pros

Pay, Team, Training, Job role

Insights into First Home Improvements

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

One of the best companies to work for

Amazing management, friendly staff all round! Everyone gets on and there’s no bad energy! Everyone always helps each other! Training is excellent and u can earn a lot of money

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Home Improvements. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement