First People Recruitment

First People Recruitment Employee Reviews

work with people work in hotels work in factories the place designated by the agencies work for hours on certain days much experience
The work at some of the support services can be difficult and young people can be unpredictable. Great experience for those new to Support work.Flexible shifts to fit around other commitments. Always pay on time with no quibble of hours worked.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Low pay for the nature of the work
Lots of choice on where you can work and the experience you learn is invaluable. Overall a great learning company.You can literally work at 3 different locations in 1 day if you want.The more experience you have the more in demand you are. The clients get to know you and you get repeat work from them and they do request for you personally. I have never been short of offers of full time employment from the companies I have been a temp for.
Pros
The Management
Cons
Can get very short warning to ask you to work
Worst agency I've ever worked for! Havant paid me my hours, lack of communication completely unprofessional, liers! Told me I had a full time job but only gave me 2/3 days a week then when I left didn't pay me for my last week of work! Should go down to the office with a bat, useless!
Cons
Firstly, if you do not speak the overriding language that this factory possesses then you will be ignored, pushed aside and be shouted at in waving arm guestures and random noises. Management on east side were lovely! (Man and woman) you don’t get to know their names if you don’t straight up ask them. But lovely people none the less, on the other hand, west side is the opposite. This side consists of standing around waiting for direction as you have no idea who is in charge. Being told to work next to or with machines you have no idea how to work or what you’re doing because who cares? Although I’m not fully aware as to whether you need to know how the machine works or what to do in the event of an emergency if you’re just putting sprinkles on cupcakes coming out of it. Before being put on another side (there’s east and west) you are only shown one side, therefore as starting in eastside being put on west side I was unsure of where ANYTHING was, even a manager if I’m quite honest. I was never shown around or told where everything is, you don’t have the opportunity to wonder around to find your way which is acceptable as there is heavy machinery. If a ‘direction’ is given whether it is directed to you as ‘come’ or a singular word ‘packaging’ you aren’t shown how to do it properly, so instead you’ll just be shouted at and spoken about untill you figure out the right way of doing it. I personally felt that these issues couldnt be raised as there is a slight language barrier and atmosphere of ignorance even if you did arise such issues. This is most likely because staff - more...
Pros
Making you work harder at education as to end up here would be a nightmare
Cons
Mediocre management, Language barrier, You must know how to do everything in the world because you won’t be shown what to do, pay is mediocre for this job, no conversation, frozen hands through frozen items no protective gear given
Went in for 1st shift at factory only to be told once I paid out for bus and got up at 5am there was a mistake and not on the list and sent back home!
Pros
Cons
Bad communication.
Work is very good and interesting, You can learn there how baking and decorating. My co-workers is so kind and friendly. The harderst part of this job is lifting up a heavy trays. The most enjoyable part of this job is a friendly atmosphere and learning a new interesting things of this work.
Pros
free fruits every thursday
Cons
very less working days
Clean Velchile, maintacne of building and site, co-worker enjoyable to work with, locking the site up at the end of business.
Pros
making a change
Cons
non
In the 3 years that I have worked for First People Recruitment I have been able to work multiple jobs, normally on short term contracts, and experience a working life within extremely successful companies, notably working as a host at festivals for Audi, and at racecourses across the country handling bets for Totepool. I thoroughly have enjoyed my employment within FPR, they have been able to put me in a variety of job roles, sometimes working as part of a team, other times an individual. Whilst also working multiple roles which typically could involve me standing in one position all day handling bets, or moving around a large area (such as a festival) ensuring that VIP's get to their required destinations. The only downside to working for FPR, was the fact that it was always short term contracts, working at events such as Goodwood Revival, or Festival of speed, and as the events only went on for a few days, the work was generally long hours.
Pros
Experienced working in variety of job roles.
Cons
Short term contract, long periods without part time work.
early start early finsh it was a fun place to work made loads off freinds
good people to work withgood knowledge developmentfun at work
Pros
duty time meal