First Personnel Ltd

First Personnel Ltd Employee Reviews

Easy work and nice people.

So I’ve just left this place after not being in work for well over a week. They lay you off constantly if there’s no work for you. They’ll say you’ll be back in on a certain date but you never are. Everyone is nice and welcoming, management are all lovely but I think their all useless, never know what their doing. Agency are useless as well, never reply to text messages and are just rude to you. Overall, I really enjoyed this job but they lay you off to easily which is a shame.

Pros

The people

Cons

Lay you off.

Company Great, bad placement.

I have no problem with the company. I have problems with their placements. Passable interview, job opportunities and links to placement. Lovely really.

Pros

Employment.

Cons

Placements not up to my standard of working practices or their own interview.

Poor, avoid !

Very poor people, workplace, salary, long hours, pressure all the time. Avoid ! I amazed myself lasting 6 weeks. Training course provided but have to travel and no parking. Awful setup.

Pros

Absolutely zero

Cons

Di not pay me commission owed ans woul not respond to my calls or emails very unfair and unprofessional

Was made redundant due to closure of brsch and was owed commission and did not pay me or respond to my calls or emails. Stressful and very little support

Bin man

Very busy learners something new everyday....support the community....the management is very understanding extremely supportive...also fills you with confidence and training to there very best expletive

good job

i was happy with the job, its was ajob ,i was packing,loading,unloading, scanning products.I got on with my co-workers really well along with my supervisor's and my manager.

Pros

good pay

Disgraceful

I didn't even get a chance to work with them and they had staff who was rude refusing to call back sending me to the wrong site for work. Unorganised recruitment team rude for no reason I feel sorry for anyone having to work with them

Pros

Pay

Cons

Rude staff

Dont waste your time

The people in general are nice, however the company itself is awful, and poorly run, they fail at responding to emails, or calls, which is shocking considering they do nothing all day. They fail at delivering any promises they make. overall look else where

I don't recommend

The job was really hard for women . I don't recommend to anyone because you have to carry heavy boxes ,just one box it was after 10kg .For me it is no good .

Fun and welcoming staff

Management doesn’t care if you are more skilled then someone else who’s in a higher position the just want you to work so the higher management won’t chase them.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Higher management sits around alot

Work/life balance is not good

Working hours for myself were 8am - 6pm which was mandatory, which in recruitment can be expected but then I was getting questioned as to why I was taking my full 1 hour lunch break when there were calls/emails to make. The training wasn't great as this was my first recruitment role so didn't know the full extent of what I was doing but no-one took it as their role to show me the ropes, which I found strange.

Pros

Good location.

Cons

Long hours, poor training.

Good!

Easy to get the hang of. Everyone is eager to help you if you are struggling and the environment is pleasant. It is fun to do and I gain experience in the progress.

Non productive unrealistic targets

Appalling Management - Unrealistic Targets. The owner of this company gave all management duties to his son whom did not know enough about people management to instil a good working environment, which made for a very uncomfortable environment throughout the business.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Managment

Good starting point.

Good family run business to work for when starting your career in recruitment. like any industrial recruitment it is long hours, hard work and not always very rewarding however this is no reflection on First Personnel in particular yet a sector standard unfortunately.

Cons

long hours, permanently on call

Nothing to say except that they helped out at a time that I needed help. Difficult to speak to the right person, problems not addressed quickly, misinformation about job requirements.

Pros

Adequate

Cons

Slow to sort out problems.

– 16 July 2018
We are located in Australia not the U.K, so this review is directed at a different company with the same name, unfortunate..

mediocre

poor management, poor leadership, poor attitude . was givin no notice that i wont be working again on the same day due to 'cutting back' and i have a family and kids to feed.

Pros

money

Cons

treated like a pawn

Nice

Good agency. worked almost half of a year. a good and helpful team.Always helped if you had any problems. Good company to work with to gain skills for the future

Pros

Gaining Skills

Cons

No progression

Family Business

Family run business with clients and candaiates the focus. Promoting excellent client experiences and journeys though inspiring people leading the way.

fun people

fun people and friendly workplace and the work was really easy working on llops all day orderpicking but the management were selective who they kept to the rules.

Terrible company

Left the job in Oxfordshire in early July... It is now almost September and they still haven't sent me my P45 after several emails/calls. They are disorganised and don't take care of staff.

Pros

Cons

Too many to mention

Avoid like the plague

worked for them for 6 months 3 months in 2 jobs was told would be kept on after each job full time ha what a laugh wages every week always wrong promised to get back never happened no communication at all girl who dealt with me look pretty but was pretty dumb

Pros

Haha u kidden

Cons

Everything lying scum

– 16 July 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Personnel Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9