First Point Physio

First Point Physio Employee Reviews with Jobs

Awful and unprofessional

Do not work there. The most awful job I have ever had. The management are just dreadful. Incompetent, unprofessional uncaring liars. I had to have counselling because of events that took place during my time there.

Pros

Cons

Exciting new job role with plenty of support from management and colleagues

This is a new and challenging role for me as a Physiotherapist . Working in GP surgery rather than a Physiotherapy department doesn't suit everyone but I love it. I have been practicing for some time now so I was looking for a new challenge and this role meets all my expectations. It is different from working in the protected environment of a Physiotherapy department therefore requires a degree of confidence with integrating within the GP surgery and a degree of self-directed learning but this totally suits me and the new challenges it brings. It is really great to work amongst the GP's, Physician Associates, Practice Nurses, Emergency Care Practitioners, Pharmacists and Social Prescribers and I have learnt so much from them. First Point Physio are a very friendly supportive team who offer many CPD opportunities along with remote group learning sessions and there is constant access to live clinical forums via the intranet, WhatsApp groups and managers/colleagues are always available over the telephone. We are also visited individually for appraisal/peer review. I love this job and working for this company.

Words of warning

Poorly managed, chaotic company, with little support and no CPD. Inconsistent Ts&Cs across board. Lots of promises made but never followed through. Better to work as a self employed than employed staff member.

Love my work with First Point

Have been with First point for a while and love the work and the team , feel well supported and learning a lot. I am well paid and have flexible working to fit in with my life

Poor

No support, no CPD, no supervision. As an employed member of staff, I was assured this at application and interview. Was out of date with mandatory training, but this was never thought to be an issue. Never paid on time and no set pay/benefits across the bored.

Good team, feel like the managers really care about their staff

I´ve been working with First Point Physio since July 2018 it was one of the best decisions I´ve made! Our managers treat us like family, our wellbeing is one of their top priorities. they consistently encourage our profissional development. Every day is different and engaging, we´re always learning new things working alongside GP's and taking MSK workload of GP's. I highly recommend working with First Point Physio Full time or Part time.

Pros

Supportive managers, job culture, engaging

Cons

Some NHS patients can be challenging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Point Physio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement