First Security (Guards) Ltd
View all First Security (Guards) Ltd reviews

First Security (Guards) Ltd

First Security (Guards) Ltd Employee Review

Awful company to work for!

First Security is a terrible company to work for because their management is absolutely clueless! They are very bad at communicating, they have no personal skills... Do not apply for a job with them! Don't waste your time! Avoid at all cost!

Pros

Cons

See above!

Same roleSame location

Work place has a good atmosphere

As a receptionist, you get to meet new people everyday which is great. cuts out the boring routine. There is a team of 5 receptionists across two buildings. We all rotate between the two doing different shifts
Same roleSame location

Productive at work

One of the best security company I have worked. The management and the staff are very good and has helped me in shaping my career. The over all is good and is recommendable to anyone. The organisation have now emerged with Knightsbridge security and is controlled by Interserve.
Same location

working for first security was funand exciting.

working for first security was a very good experience for me as it helps me to develope more security skills and it was a nice company to work for with equal opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Security (Guards) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Security (Guards) Ltd with

• First Security (Guards) Ltd
  • Awful company to work for!