First Security (Guards) Ltd
View all First Security (Guards) Ltd reviews

First Security (Guards) Ltd

First Security (Guards) Ltd Employee Review

false

Offer you a job then a few days later the postion is filled, the managers have no clue either. Fake stolen falor mangers.. wouldnt even bother with them

Pros

Cons

offer you a job, managers lie

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

working for first security was funand exciting.

working for first security was a very good experience for me as it helps me to develope more security skills and it was a nice company to work for with equal opportunity.
Same role

Interview never gets back

It's was a terrible experience with after wasting my time to go to Birmingham. I will not encourage anyone. Terrible company not professional. Not good company.
Same location

Poor Managment Avoid

Terrible atmosphere at this company , too many lazy and complacent duty managers who are not interested in the staff .Newcomerss are not made to feel welcome and they will do everything to stop you getting your leave days when requirerd and your shifts will be less come the following month .If you raise any concerns or issues you wiĺl not be listened to.And there is no confidentiality from management who thrive on the gossip culture .

Pros

BBC scotland location has great transport links

Cons

Dont ask for holidays they dont like it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Security (Guards) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement