First Security (Guards) Ltd

First Security (Guards) Ltd Employee Reviews in London

professional

professional working environment met interesting people and made friends varied schedule i didn't mind working nights good clothing suppllied did patrols and varied duties which makes job interesting

working for first security was funand exciting.

working for first security was a very good experience for me as it helps me to develope more security skills and it was a nice company to work for with equal opportunity.

Work place has a good atmosphere

As a receptionist, you get to meet new people everyday which is great. cuts out the boring routine. There is a team of 5 receptionists across two buildings. We all rotate between the two doing different shifts

Productive at work

One of the best security company I have worked. The management and the staff are very good and has helped me in shaping my career. The over all is good and is recommendable to anyone. The organisation have now emerged with Knightsbridge security and is controlled by Interserve.

Management is a joke

Decent pay rate and good professional sites. But "upper" management is a joke. Constantly changing managers and nobody is informed. They look out for one another and make fake promises for staff. They favoritise and do no care about officers who work long hours.

Pros

Paid lunches

Cons

First security was the best security company I have worked for,the company is very organised and reliable in terms of pay your wages and your holiday pay was pay in time

Pros

Allowance

Cons

Long hrs

Profetional

Good company to work for. There are opportunities to go for training and advance your career withing the company. Most of the people I had contact with are really professional and know what they doing.

They are a tremendous company to work with.

FSG is an upward looking company that is always driving you to excell in your working endeavours. Working with them gave me a huge experience on how to see diversity as a very strong point. I enjoyed working with them on the BBC site in Central London and if another opportunity arise, I will work with them again.

Pros

Good pay rates

Cons

Less training courses

better than some others

One of the better company back in the day when the job was less P C and C.S.did not have and part or place to play at the work place. no longer with them.

Pros

good sites to work on

Cons

Awful company to work for!

First Security is a terrible company to work for because their management is absolutely clueless! They are very bad at communicating, they have no personal skills... Do not apply for a job with them! Don't waste your time! Avoid at all cost!

Pros

Cons

See above!

Scurity Officer

Worked with G4S Security at TheO2 in North Greenwich. My duties are patrolling the site both internal and external, Gatehouse duties and dealing with visitors and members of the public and other security related duties. I enjoyed working there.

Productive and Fun

Busy, fast passed and demanding day allowing constant leaning advantage in dealing with customers and meeting targets. Working constructively within a team as well as with own initiative.

Pros

Good breakes

Cons

Long Hours

productive with training

Very good company that helped me on my security career. They got me qualified and enough experience. I got to work at different sites to gain experience. Management very helpful.

Good place to work and good managers who are always there to support. good salary and support. Training opportunity but no structured development plan.

Productive and fun Work

best company, taking care of their employees, problem solving. I was quiet happy and satisfied but got new challenging opportunity to move as an internal job vacancy clicked and transferred to Knightsbridge Guarding Limited

some of the them fun workplace some of them are not.

not bad for working as security officer as other coworker are helpful and some of them are not. the management team are not responsible enough in order to communication.

productive and amazing place to work for

Professional management and professional team . They are offering both clients and stuff world class customer service

Terrible employer

Do not work for this company - they are a bunch of con artists who will use every trick in the book to steal your pay cheque from you. Account managers are lazy and useless Control Room and Resource managers are lazy and incompetent.

Pros

Cons

everything

Good

There are positive to say about KGL and few negative too. Salary is good however I was tube transferred from First Security who set the Salary in my work place not KGL Management is not good. uniform delivery is poor and they rarely listen to security officers requests and feedback one good thing with KGL is the Webex database which shows your duties and the days you worked at anytime you want, you just need to login and can see your job information online.

Pros

Webex system

Cons

Poor dealing with security officers

A very Good Environment

I am working in this company more than six years in two words outstanding company. Always happy to work with Knights Bridge staff, Managers and Colleagues. Every where hard time you face but here we faced it together with Managers, supervisors, co workers and successfully fulfilled it I am just changing my job want to work in Health and Safety that is the only reason I am leaving this company.

Pros

Friendly Environment and pay rise every year, payed holidays

Cons

Enough Over time available

A joke as all security companies are.

High end? £6.50 p.h Pmsl you supply guards who can't speak English.guards who can't be vetted because I'm sure some bloke in Poland or Mogadishu is going to confirm the correct details of some random guard you took on and supplied. But in fairness in companies pay peanut's, they get monkeys.

Pros

Cons

everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Security (Guards) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Compare First Security (Guards) Ltd with

• First Security (Guards) Ltd
  • London
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?