First Security (Guards) Ltd

First Security (Guards) Ltd Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

professional

professional working environment met interesting people and made friends varied schedule i didn't mind working nights good clothing suppllied did patrols and varied duties which makes job interesting

working for first security was funand exciting.

working for first security was a very good experience for me as it helps me to develope more security skills and it was a nice company to work for with equal opportunity.

Interview never gets back

It's was a terrible experience with after wasting my time to go to Birmingham. I will not encourage anyone. Terrible company not professional. Not good company.

Work place has a good atmosphere

As a receptionist, you get to meet new people everyday which is great. cuts out the boring routine. There is a team of 5 receptionists across two buildings. We all rotate between the two doing different shifts

Good security company to work for, good rate, excellent staff training and care for work life balance. Normal work day life is competitive and challenging. Supportive workplace culture.

Sometimes great fun mostly routine

It was an easy job but found the local management micro managed the day to day business and sucked the fun out of the job. The national management was a lot better.

Pros

Light duty good training

Cons

Long hours very political atmosphere

Productive at work

One of the best security company I have worked. The management and the staff are very good and has helped me in shaping my career. The over all is good and is recommendable to anyone. The organisation have now emerged with Knightsbridge security and is controlled by Interserve.

Management is a joke

Decent pay rate and good professional sites. But "upper" management is a joke. Constantly changing managers and nobody is informed. They look out for one another and make fake promises for staff. They favoritise and do no care about officers who work long hours.

Pros

Paid lunches

Profetional

Good company to work for. There are opportunities to go for training and advance your career withing the company. Most of the people I had contact with are really professional and know what they doing.

better than some others

One of the better company back in the day when the job was less P C and C.S.did not have and part or place to play at the work place. no longer with them.

Pros

good sites to work on

Productive and Fun

Busy, fast passed and demanding day allowing constant leaning advantage in dealing with customers and meeting targets. Working constructively within a team as well as with own initiative.

Pros

Good breakes

Cons

Long Hours

amazing working place with good pay

best place to work lovely people and management lots of overtimes and good payment great place to work chance work in different environment always respect to the staff

Pros

lots of overtimes

Cons

Good place to work and good managers who are always there to support. good salary and support. Training opportunity but no structured development plan.

Productive and fun Work

best company, taking care of their employees, problem solving. I was quiet happy and satisfied but got new challenging opportunity to move as an internal job vacancy clicked and transferred to Knightsbridge Guarding Limited

Some good sites, some are not.

I find hard to get access to HR and other Departments when I need to inquire about wages and holiday entitlements.Until now I do not know who is my Manager.

Pros

Cons

No sleep during the night

A very Good Environment

I am working in this company more than six years in two words outstanding company. Always happy to work with Knights Bridge staff, Managers and Colleagues. Every where hard time you face but here we faced it together with Managers, supervisors, co workers and successfully fulfilled it I am just changing my job want to work in Health and Safety that is the only reason I am leaving this company.

Pros

Friendly Environment and pay rise every year, payed holidays

Cons

Enough Over time available

Interacting with people and seriousness when necessary

I had the chance to work in different sites to another, meeting new people and learning more skills. The management is not very well adjust due to the shifts rotation. My co-worker are very approachable and welcoming. The hardest part of the job is that there isnt enough shift nowadays. What i enjoy most is that i havent got any disciplinary siting on all of my career.

Pros

meeting new people and learning more

Cons

not enough working shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Security (Guards) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement