Fischer Future heat UK Ltd

Fischer Future heat UK Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Very good emoyer

I starter working with Fischer group in February 2018. Sińce tgen company grew rapidly. Many od my colleagues have progressed with their salaries and positions. Company offers a lot of flexibility and there is very little micro management, allowing employees to be themselves. There are open workshops in the evening available for anyone who needs additional training and support, on top of taylored industry, product and 1:1 customer service training. The company operates bonus scheme so it is nice to get extra money just for doing your job well. As the company grows it changes, which can be difficult at the times but it is also exciting and dynamic and two days are never the same.

Pros

Good salary, bonus structure, friendly atmosphere, career progression and continuous development

Cons

Fast paced, heavily regulated industry

Awsome place

I currently work for Fischer Group of companies, the salary is good, and reviewed regularly. The company introduced incentives for all departments. We often celebrate reaching our set milestones... The company offers great career progression for people who work hard and everyone works as a one big team. We have ongoing training and support from management as well as team members. Company perks and outings.

Pros

Good pay rate, good bonus structure, good atmosphere

vibrant and energetic

by 8:30 you must start work normally finish by 5 pm. you learn team work as well as ability to work independently. work is very fast and quite pressurized but people you wok with make all the difference. every day is different. on hot day there are free ice creams, sometimes free pizza or cakes. punctuality and attendance are a BIG thing. it can be quite busy and loud and sometimes its hard to focus and customers might not be nice and you have to keep cool, but some customers are very nice and you feel that you have done a good day of work.

Pros

good pay, good holiday structure

Cons

fast paced, loud

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fischer Future heat UK Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4