Fischer Future heat UK Ltd

Fischer Future heat UK Ltd Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits

Horrible greedy directors.

This company will over work you underpay you and the organisation is abysmal. You are often expected to spend the whole week away from your family with little re compensation for it. the work its self is relatively stress free but this company accepts and promotes instillation being completed to a subpar standard and will routinely ask you to lie to customers. they only care about cramming as much work on you as possible and will reprimand and deduct from your wages for cancelled jobs or any issue despite cause. the other installers have a great attitude but the office and management only care about pleasing their bosses at whatever cost. the culture is one of passing the book time and time again and ignoring the problem til it goes away. personally I believe these guys need investigating by trading standards.

Pros

Great team of installers who are trying there hardest.

Cons

Greedy bosses, no work life balance. They act like they own you.

Very bad

50 hours a week minimum. £10.90 an hour to be an electrician. You are put in a hotel once a week where you are given breakfast and an evening meal allowance of £15. Burger and a glass of tap water equivalent. You have to share the room with your work mate like a summer camp. You’ll be sent to places Essex and wales on one day routes and given too many jobs so you end up doing 14 hour days. Then they will scrutinise you for not meeting the heater to hours worked ratio. If you make a mistake no matter how small they will deduct £150 minimum from your wages after tax. You’ll also be classed as a supervisor of your work mate and if that person makes a mistake you’ll also have money deducted from YOUR wage. I’ll see if Fischer replies in denial to any of this as they seem to have done on various previous posts. You’ll get a £2 per heater installed bonus, but they will monitor this and if you are installing too many they will send you out doing service calls instead so you don’t earn much of a bonus by the end of the month. They’ll ask you to do 2 overnights a week and if you refuse this (which you can as contract states 1) you’ll be given bad routes. They’ll also ask you to have days off if work demand is slow. Basically making you suffer because they can’t find a demand or spread the workload out. With the days off and money taken off you you’ll earn a lot less than they put on the contract. Read it carefully!

Pros

None available

Cons

Long hours, bad pay

Very good emoyer

I starter working with Fischer group in February 2018. Sińce tgen company grew rapidly. Many od my colleagues have progressed with their salaries and positions. Company offers a lot of flexibility and there is very little micro management, allowing employees to be themselves. There are open workshops in the evening available for anyone who needs additional training and support, on top of taylored industry, product and 1:1 customer service training. The company operates bonus scheme so it is nice to get extra money just for doing your job well. As the company grows it changes, which can be difficult at the times but it is also exciting and dynamic and two days are never the same.

Pros

Good salary, bonus structure, friendly atmosphere, career progression and continuous development

Cons

Fast paced, heavily regulated industry

Awsome place

I currently work for Fischer Group of companies, the salary is good, and reviewed regularly. The company introduced incentives for all departments. We often celebrate reaching our set milestones... The company offers great career progression for people who work hard and everyone works as a one big team. We have ongoing training and support from management as well as team members. Company perks and outings.

Pros

Good pay rate, good bonus structure, good atmosphere

Company promises and pay

Advertised role with o e salary and pau lower rate on start also exspect you to do overtime compulsary at basic salary and weekends when not syated in contract poor managment and work place

Pros

Give free ice cream and some time pizza on hot fays

Cons

Long hours pour run company and managment

Official response from Fischer Future heat UK Ltd

24 September 2018
We are sorry to learn that you are dissatisfied as an employee. The company has undergone the restructure and addressed many issues it was faced with. Due to rapid organic growth, we are grateful to all our employees for the time they invest into the company and with ongoing recruitment drive, we are ensuring that any additional hours are not extensive.

Awful Company to work for

The conditions of working for Fischer and their partner company Premier Radiators are horrendous, 15 to 17 hour shifts regularly without breaks, the salary stated on your contract as to what you're actually paid are 2 totally different figures, during my short time there I personally witnessed customers driven to tears over how poor the 2 companies operate, I would not recommend anyone to work here.

Pros

Cons

Very long hours, forced to work through lunch breaks, Poor organization

Official response from Fischer Future heat UK Ltd

20 March 2018
good morning,We are deeply saddened that you felt this way. I can only apologise on the behalf of the company. We have taken your feedback very seriously and we have reviewed our procedures. We have employed new manager and unified the salaries.Premier Radiators are subject to changes and we will endevour to address all the issues you have highlighted.thank you for your feedback

Working in team and learning new things

I am responsible to calculate accurately all the Fischer Future Heat Rep's Commission by every Friday. Need to write number of cheques and total the amount it in the cheque book. Take payment from customer through debit or credit card. Update each rep's wages statement and email to them. Calculate each order depending on the number of heaters and providing unique reference number for the orders.

Pros

Good Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fischer Future heat UK Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4