Fisherfield Childcare

Fisherfield Childcare Employee Reviews

Fisherfield childcare is a fantastic place to work. The job is so rewarding and everyday is different, Taking children on the best learning journey possible and watching them flourish! Fisherfield has an open and honest culture, staff are very friendly and welcoming. Management are very supportive and value staff greatly and constantly provide the training to up skill staff members. Fisherfield is simply the best.
Cons
Fisherfield promote an open and honest culture where staff's opinions, thoughts and ideas are valued. The management structure and support is exceptional, I feel supported and valued as an individual within my role making this an amazing company to work for. The best part of my job is watching the children learn and grow to their highest potential and having a role in developing the next generation of thinkers and doers! a staff team that 100% support one another's thoughts and ideas and strive to maintain outstanding provision for children!
The company provides excellent childcare to children up to 4 and a half, the pay is minimum wage, which is not enough for most people to live on, the staff are dedicated and friendly, its mostly female staff, the job can be stressful because the top management don't always provide enough staff to run the nurseries efficiently.
I was there as a voulentary assistant I loved it but had to leave as my parents fell ill I'd love to work there as an appretice or full time I love working with the kids and staff
Pros
Everytging ith with
Cons
Nohing
I was trained whilst working here with one of the best nursery practitioners who guided me through my career prospects whilst my time at Fisherfield. The staff was supportive and the atmosphere of the nursery was like one big family. Great nursery would recommend if I was in the area my daughter would start! Good well respected Nursery.
Pros
Support and relationships
Cons
More staff was needed at the time
All the staff are amazing, hard working and welcoming, they are always there to help and look after children with 100% effort and time. Work together with parents and other professionals is essential to this setting.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fisherfield Childcare?