Fit For Sport

• Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good work relationships

The quality of staff is good at fit for sport, in that case I do believe staff should be paid better. The work life balance is poor there is no consideration for your personal life which is unhealthy to have to deal with in any job. Other than that I did enjoy working for fit for sport.

Pros

Staffing

Cons

Salary & Work life balance

Not Great

Just Avoid, this is childcare looking after parents kids every term & holiday, barely get a break for yourself, your expected to work right until Christmas lol. No advancement, low salaries, no support. They will try to force you to come in if you tell them you are sick? No empathy at all.

Pros

Made good friends

Cons

Management, Hr

absolute garbage

Treat staff like animals. No support and have a tendency to sack people when not necessary. They have paid out loads in compensation as a result of this. Use apprentices without any hope of a job, this keeps their wage bill down. Do not offer proper training

Mixed Bag

Pretty fun. But demand your blood sweat and tears for very little money. There is also a lot of sleeping around etc. even from those at the top which isn't nice to be exposed to.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Sporadic hours, low pay

The kids are the only good thing about this job

Basically, you work 12-6 but because you spend 2 hours of that travelling to your next destination they think its ok to only pay you for 4 hours a day. The money they pay is awful and its impossible to find another job inbetween hours. Management are the most disorganised bunch of monkeys I've eve had the misfortune to work with. But the kids are absolutely incredible. The only good thing about this terrible job is that I've met great friends at work and it's made me realise that I need to become a teacher. Don't apply tis not worth it.

Great fellow apprentices.

As an apprencitce pay was very low, understandably. But by the end of the apprenticeship it was costing me more in travel money than I earned when I got there.

Pros

Teaching at the London Youth Games at Crystal Palace

Cons

Low salary. Sporadic work.

work

lots of hours organisation skills required high expectations good communication skills poor pay get to work with children improve childrens sporting capability poor management not acknowledged for hard work

Pros

free lunch

Cons

poorly paid no benefits

Fun

Long days and breaks Policies and procedures, managing a small team. the job its self is fairly easy, fairly repetitive day to day if you do a normal role.

Great company to work for who offered me a lot of opportunity to progress and make the transition from an apprentice to a site manager.

Pros

Opportunity

Cons

Salary

sports coach

I worked their for a short period of time as the work hours and the pay wasn't enough for me each month. I was never put in a permanent position and I was travelling around to various schools in london.

Pros

working with the children

Cons

not permanent, low pay, varied hours

Fun

This company enables you to have a fun day, the freedom to plan your own activities to deliver to the children. It is a fast paced job always on the go but it is great fun.

Pros

not long to eat food

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fit For Sport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement