Five Stars Care Ltd.

Five Stars Care Ltd. Employee Reviews

They are a great company to work for. They will give you the hours you want. Plenty of training opportunities. Management are very friendly and are always happy to help.
Pros
Company cars
11 August 2020
Thank you for your positive comments and feedback we always welcome staff reviews
They dont care about you. Office staff are rude. If someone is ill or doesnt turn up and someone from the office has to cover the shift calls are put onto other carers who are already busy enough. Huge gaps when you have to sit around and not get paid. whereas other have calls with no travel time so youll always be late. Avoid.
Pros
Cons
everything, terrible management
11 August 2020
we pay travel time office staff cover care when needed we pay above the national minimum wage we also have an open door policy and always make sure we speak to staff management are always here to give advice and support
Where do I Start about the Company! The owner is a wonderful man but them witches in that office walk all over him! Absolutely disgusting management, they clearly need to have further training on how to talk to people as they don’t have a clue! if your prepared to drive 300 thousand miles a day and only get paid £10 then this job is not for you! Don’t expect anyone in that office to understand if you call in sick! All they are concerned about is that they don’t have to cover it! And as for the WhatsApp group you have to join DON’T! they will bully you in front of other carers! very professional! You will be expected to pick up shifts all day everyday, even if you can’t do the shifts they will constantly bug you every time they see you! and as for the wages don’t expect to get paid on time! the cars you have to drive our complete death traps so I would think twice!!! Please definitely think before working here!
10 September 2020
Very unprofessional and untrue comment did you discuss your concerns with the management team cars are serviced regularly perhaps you would like to speak to the manager about your concerns and points raised in your comments to justify your unfair and personal comments
cannot fault working here, all the staff are friendly as well as helpful. Management are always available for advice and help if needed whether that be in the office or over the phone. You never have to use your own car & you're never alone.
11 August 2020
Thank you we pride ourselves on being approachable supportive nice to have positive feedback from you
The worst company I have ever worked for. Management is just tragic. Manager is rude and arrogant and cannot keep staff for longer that a month due to her disgusting behaviour. They talk to you like poo on your their shoe but will expect you to bend over backwards for you. If you don’t like to be on shift 3-11 and get paid for about 4 hours work then i wouldn’t suggest working here. Also they will deduct about £200 from your wages when you leave for ‘training’ they put you though which they con you into saying it’s ‘free’.
Pros
0 pros
Cons
Everything is negative about this company
10 September 2020
Very unfair comments as explained fully at the interview stage you are paid contact time for each care call this would have also been discussed in full at your induction did you discuss with the office staff your concerns very unjust and untrue personal comments please contact the registered manager for any further information
Five Stars Care Ltd are a supportive and approachable company. All the staff team work well together and the management team are approachable and available if needed.
Pros
Good teamwork, approachable management
11 August 2020
We always like to hear positive comments good to know also you feel supported we value all of the staff team
I have been managing the service since 2016 and seen the company grow at a pace that is safe and practical it can be challenging at times and no two days are the same. We have a lovely workplace culture and a supportive care time .
Amazing place to work, make to feel very welcome, plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shift if needed. Always there of you have a problem. Use of company car which saves using own car, with many opportunities to progress.
11 August 2020
lovely comments and feedback nice to here you feel happy in the work place
I find that i really enjoy working for Five Stars Care Services.Most rewarding thing is meeting the clients and helping them fulfil there days.The management are supportive and i can choose my shifts and days each week.
Pros
Clients, Supportive Staff Mates
12 August 2020
Thank you we are glad you feel supported our aim is to ensure all the staff team feel valued
Good company, with nice staff, always get my hours that I need, good pay, listens to problems, on call is always answered and they have helped me with training courses
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Can be long hours
11 August 2020
we offer different styles and range of training courses , we also pay a good hourly rate and also have an out of hours on call, nice to have positive feedback
Great place to work with a lovely team, really helping me through my Level 5, and although it can be hard work as we support vulnerable people, great office space and generous and understanding management, would recommend !
Pros
Company cars, small care area
11 August 2020
Lovely positive feedback we support and give guidance to all the staff team can be hard work at times but also very rewarding