Five Stars Care Ltd.

Five Stars Care Ltd. Culture reviews

I enjoy working at working at Fivestars. No day is the same. We all work as am team.It’s nice working in pairs and going to the clients. Training is ongoing. If you have any problems you can go to office and they will help you.
29 April 2021
We have an open door policy and will always try to work with carers to work through and solve any problems or issues Thankyou for your feedback
Five Stars Care Ltd are a supportive and approachable company. All the staff team work well together and the management team are approachable and available if needed.
Pros
Good teamwork, approachable management
Cons
11 August 2020
We always like to hear positive comments good to know also you feel supported we value all of the staff team
I have been managing the service since 2016 and seen the company grow at a pace that is safe and practical it can be challenging at times and no two days are the same. We have a lovely workplace culture and a supportive care time .
Great place to work with a lovely team, really helping me through my Level 5, and although it can be hard work as we support vulnerable people, great office space and generous and understanding management, would recommend !
Pros
Company cars, small care area
11 August 2020
Lovely positive feedback we support and give guidance to all the staff team can be hard work at times but also very rewarding