Flashbay

Flashbay

Flashbay Employee Review

Nice atmosphere, great people, good possibilities

I've spent already a good couple of years here and met many incredible people. Since I started I was promoted 3 times, my salary increased as well, can't really complain! When there is a problem, or you need something it's addressed relatively quickly. I'd say they are quite strict on professional and top-class service provided to customers, so if you're hoping to fool around, probably not the best company for you. But you're determined for hard work and fair work attitude, I'm sure you'll really like it here and make a good career. There are plenty of people with 5+ years at the company, I think that means something

Pros

Monthly lunch, fresh fruits, a few parties yearly

Cons

9h at work (including lunch) but that's probably normal in London

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun workplace

Flashbay is a great place to work at with some friendly and competent people. Flashbay also offers amazing training and ongoing support to their sales people Good time to join as rapidly growing! Management is constantly reviewing their processes and looking at ways to improve the work place.

Pros

Good work/Life balance, diverse work environment, fresh fruits delivered twice a week, great infrastructure, entrepreneurial company, fun social events organised quarterly.

Cons

Location isn’t ideal unless you live West or South West of London
Same location

strongly not recommend

worst company I ever work for... horrible management, micromanagement, horrible KPI, continuously spied, poor salary very far below market average, massive staff turnover of course.

Pros

fun team, good ambient.

Cons

everything else
Same location

Was okay but not superb

No help with Introduction and no management. They expect you things to do but it’s never mentioned in the interview or job application. Salary is very poor and commission is a joke. Loads of cold calling. But always a friday afternoon drink and monthly gathering with all colleagues and food. That was very nice. It’s nice job if you are early 20ties and naief.

Pros

Friday drink and colleagues

Cons

Salary, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Flashbay Reviews by Location

• Flashbay
  • Nice atmosphere, great people, good possibilities