Flashbay

Flashbay Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Account Manager8 reviews
United Kingdom8 reviews

Not as bright as in the job advertisement

The job interview was quite nice, but when it came to training... a huge no. My team leader absent during my first two weeks, the person who was supposed to train me was too busy with her own job to show me anything important and wouldn’t let me do anything practical. I was ready for my first sales after a month of very low training and building my own customers base was very difficult. Be prepared for a lot of cold calling, unless you’re in German or French team, your work won’t be rewarded enough

Pros

Nice office

Cons

Weak trainings

strongly not recommend

worst company I ever work for... horrible management, micromanagement, horrible KPI, continuously spied, poor salary very far below market average, massive staff turnover of course.

Pros

fun team, good ambient.

Cons

everything else

Was okay but not superb

No help with Introduction and no management. They expect you things to do but it’s never mentioned in the interview or job application. Salary is very poor and commission is a joke. Loads of cold calling. But always a friday afternoon drink and monthly gathering with all colleagues and food. That was very nice. It’s nice job if you are early 20ties and naief.

Pros

Friday drink and colleagues

Cons

Salary, management

Huge improvement over my previous job

what can I say, I used to work 8:00AM to around 19:15PM Monday to Friday, now I can finish at 17:00PM and have time for my hobbies and friends. In my previous job I had to do a lot of cold calling, now zero cold calling which I much prefer. My previous company worked out commission quarterly and nobody could tell the calculation - at Flashbay I can see my commission live at all times and its paid monthly. Its a bit tough at the very beginning to get going but once you have a few customers and you are on new sales leads the work is pretty easy and the money is good! They even pay you for every 5 star rating a customer gives us. Flashbay offers a really decent working environment - its not a dream job but pays the bills, decent holiday, very lean management structure and great events. I honestly recommend it to anyone who works to live rather than lives to work :)

Interview was horrendous

Never have I ever experienced an interview like it. The lady who interviewed me was very rude and obnoxious came across like I was in a police interrogation.

Excellent company to develop your skills

I am in this company for nearly a year and a half now and can definitely say that Flashbay is a good company to join if you are motivated to develop and upgrade your skills! - sales oriented - top in development of technological products - cross work with other departments - close management With an experience of 15 years old selling personalised products all over the word the company has developed a scheme to help you join and get successful quickly.

Pros

Good package salary

Cons

Interactions with customers only by phone and emails

Unprofessional Management

If you like to have a team leader going through your work to try and find mistakes that you've made and then give you a disciplinary for it, this is the place for you. There is no progression opportunity and the basic salary is low. Commission is practically unachievable if you're not on the German team due to the market strength. OTE is nowhere near £70k advertised, you'll be lucky to get £30k

Pros

nice team, nice office

Cons

finish at 6 everyday. micro-management. ridiculous KPIs

easy job with good money opportunities but absoltely not a career company

too repetitive to be enjoyed as a long term job. A sales account manager providing advises and services by selling personalised flash drives to self-employed people, start up and multinational companies in France, Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland. The position request also to guide the costumer regarding his need for is marketing plan and the message to pass through the flash drive, the personalisation of it and the data to put inside it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Flashbay Reviews by Location

• Flashbay
  • Account Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?