Flashbay

Flashbay Employee Reviews for Admin

Admin2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Flashbay is a great place to work at with some friendly and competent people. Flashbay also offers amazing training and ongoing support to their sales people Good time to join as rapidly growing! Management is constantly reviewing their processes and looking at ways to improve the work place.

Pros

Good work/Life balance, diverse work environment, fresh fruits delivered twice a week, great infrastructure, entrepreneurial company, fun social events organised quarterly.

Cons

Location isn’t ideal unless you live West or South West of London

Nice atmosphere, great people, good possibilities

I've spent already a good couple of years here and met many incredible people. Since I started I was promoted 3 times, my salary increased as well, can't really complain! When there is a problem, or you need something it's addressed relatively quickly. I'd say they are quite strict on professional and top-class service provided to customers, so if you're hoping to fool around, probably not the best company for you. But you're determined for hard work and fair work attitude, I'm sure you'll really like it here and make a good career. There are plenty of people with 5+ years at the company, I think that means something

Pros

Monthly lunch, fresh fruits, a few parties yearly

Cons

9h at work (including lunch) but that's probably normal in London

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement