Flashbay

Senior Account Manager2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

3.7Pay & benefits

In one word: opportunity

Flashbay is an incredible company to work for. I've came across this company when I recently moved to London, as I was looking for bilingual jobs. At the time I had some experience in sales and I always loved technology and I in Flashbay I got to combine both while speaking with customers in my native language, how cool is that? Flashbay gives you the opportunity the develop your professional skills and pursuit a career. The salary is above average and if you exceed your targets you'll see your salary grow exponentially thanks to the reward scheme (commission based). It is a fast paced environment of work but I got to meet tons of people from different nationalities and cultures! On several occasions and on the last Friday of every month we gather in the local pub to chat and socialise. We always celebrate the little things: the arrival of new beginners, the summer and Christmas. Agh .. can't wait for the next one.

Pros

sell in your native language, good salary and commission scheme, multicultural environment

Cons

Fantastic environment & opportunity

Having worked for Flashbay for the last 5.5 years, its been a big part of my life these last few years. On a personal level its been such a rewarding experience so far as i’ve been given the opportunity to enhance my skills individually and also as part of a team. Encouragement and motivation from fellow colleagues and senior management has been key and they drive me to try hit my targets rather than fear them. Its such a fun diversive environment and ive made so many close friends over the years that i enjoy coming to work each day. The frequent lunches and drinks arranged by the company are another welcome plus for us :) Apart from great colleagues and friends the biggest bonus for me is the potential to receive uncapped commission and target incentives/competitions which pushes me to work to the best of my abilities on a monthly basis!

Pros

Events organised by admin. Fun team to work with daily.

Cons

Working day is a bit long. Options for break/lunch outside the office are limited.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement